Anyone Meet MV?

Kakan said:
she wrote to me like this a few minutes ago:

"He wasn't wearing cologne..i dunno how to describe it lmao!
..but it smelled really sweet....just tell them that hahaha
.....and he's strong, when i gave him a hug i thought he was gonna cut off my circulation"
[post="1462158"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
She got an autograph, a hug and :D smelled him too... :hug: one lucky girl!
just imagine if she :smooch: him too... :thud:

Thanks for sharing this to us and yeah, maybe :P here's hoping someday I'll be able to meet him too but I think that would only be in my dreams :lol: coz I'm too far away from where he is!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah... his smell.... :thud: god I'd die right next to him... I think I'd faint and then (with a little bit of luck :angelic: ) MV would catch me in his (apparently) strong arms for help :blush:

Hey... a girl can always dream........ :rolleyes: :P

PS. Sorry couldn't help myself after reading that!!! ^_^

Do you realize that...
You met him in his last day at work? :P
How did he seem? Happy?? sad?? talkative?? ;)
LOL... just wondering.

I'm happy for you :D I know taht I'll never meet him... so I keep dreaming :P

nataliethealiasfreak said:
trust me, i didn't :P but there were other girls shoving things in his face so i had to let them have their chance :( i hate being fair sometimes :P
[post="1463294"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. To be that close and get to hug him too. If you can remember anything else.....we'd love to hear more!

ok guys, i'm back from LA a little early cuz my friend died and i wanted to say goodbye to her at her funeral tomorrow.

my scanner is broken so i had to take a pic of the autograph with my webcam :P

OH MY GOOOOODNESS.
i am COMPLETLY JEALOUS.

i was in california, and i never went to the disney lot, since its in anaheim [spelling?] && i just wished the WHOLE time i would see like michael, jennifer, or even victor or SOMEONE.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, your SOOOO lucky.

Back