anyone need any hw hep?

Chanel

Cadet
sometimes we all need some hw help! im really good in english and ss and science but ok in math.im hi for my grade level (7th) so if u need help post and i or hopefully dsomeone else can help u! (lol u can now call me and anyone else the tutor lol)
anyone else who can answer anyones ? plez also help! :rolleyes: :D
go from (n) to (y)
:redhair:

*Agent Legolas* said:
Aliasjgfanaticmv, you are already on spring break?! Lucky!!
Yes. And no I'm not. I have nothing to do, and people are rarely on here, and I can't just post something right after I post another...Oh well...Oh, and it's Jo for short.

wow spring break! i want a break now!lol but i understand what you mean about posting to yourself, i was sick alwhile back and all day long for a week i was just talking to myself on the boards!LOL

I have to wait 5 weeks too. Then when we get back from spring break we go to Israel for two weeks and this really isn't getting much hw help is it? Oh, and if you need help xoxilovevaughnxox, PM me and I'll see if I can help ok? Just in case.

uggghhh welll i'm AM on spring break but you wont' think that i was. i have geography ISU, english ISU a final shakespeare project, a math mid term to prep for, a science project due on monday so ya the list is endless. Any one read a midsummer night's dream and is good at english PM me asap. i'm sooo screwed.
--Mandy

Well this is a cool idea, but no one seems to need much help! I'm on March break right now, so I have nothing to do except prepare for Regional Science Fair when I go back to school. Haha.

LOL, same here....I'm sooo bored, no one posts anything, so I may as well just post a convo. with myself...but I won't! If anyone does need help, though, I'd be more than happy to...I get straight A's except for Art...stupid teacher...You'd think she'd learn after me jumping out at a her and grabbing her leg...Oh well...

It's not like you can help with art anyways, unless you're learning about artists or something. I don't even GET art at my school, so there you go. I love to draw though, so I take my own little art (doodling) lesson during Social Studies. Yuck.

Back