Anyone play badminton?

I've been playing since the start of this year I think, and the racquet I'm using is the Yonex Armotec 700. I switched over to badminton from tennis mainly because I couldn't find my coach anymore It's a pretty fun sport, one that's easy to pick up, but a little harder to master.
I was flicking through my froogle search and found this:
http://www.opentip.com/product_info.php?cP...oducts_id=46679
RENT-E-4431_100_71.jpg

E-4431 Training High Quality Feather Shuttlecocks

Anyone play badminton can help me to make a judge of those Shuttlecocks?
If they can last longer in training or advance I think it is pretty good deal(bascially $0.8 per shuttlecock) compared to other brand at it's price.

but as I've never played with them before I have no idea of their performance, does anyone have any experience with these shuttles at all? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I play with them for warm up sessions, it depends on the quality they can travel faster and but if they are braken they can travel really badly...
I must prefer the plastic ones... but thats just me...

I play tennis and badminton... not really a good combo but oh well...

Played a lot of badminton was i younger but then i moved on to tennis. I agree its the greatest of combination. With badminton its more about the flexibility in the wrist and as for tennis, its about using your strength and power more than anything.

Back