Horror The Ring (2002)

i watched it last night. it wasn't very scary...the only part i didn't like is all the icky grey faces....the kind of movie forces u to look at the icky faces cuz the pop out suddenly. the only part i found scarie was when the lil girl walked out of the tv...i knew that was going to happen. i kept yelling at the guy 4 sitting there. then i didn't know that there that her face was gonna be all demented. so it was the zombiefied faces popping up that got me. the movie is rather sad, but i'm slightly confused about the ending...why did she make a copy of the tape again? does her son hafta watch the copy so he doesn die or what?

well i spent a hour up last night staring at the tv in my bedroom and all i could think about was the evil girl walking out of the tv and seven days! then i had my white sweater hung up...so it looked like the white robe the girl was wearing. so i had a really messed up night.

nope...but there were trailers of in the dvd...but i'm kidn of pariniod n i refuse to turn it on again...the little girl is what scared me!

it was freaky when samara crawls out fo the tv and kills the exhusband. it was sad though how all of that felgercarb happened to her. it all freaked me out lol

I couldnt sleep for a week!!Dont know about some of you guys but i peed my pants when i saw that movie!!!I saw i at the movies in October 31 at the late time and i turned of my telephone cause of what they say in the movie. :smiley: :D ;)

i don't know if anything has been posted about this movie before if so i'm sorry.

anyone seen this movie. i saw it at least five times and it still kinda gives me the creeps when i watch it, i've even seen the japanese version twice which is even creepier.i know it's kinda silly to make a movie about a movie that's supposed to kill you, but i haven't died yet. the scariest part of the movie would have to be when the girl comes out of the t.v..so what do you guys think about the movie??

i know that movie still gives me the creeps even tho i have seen it miliions of times but it still was . . yeah the part when she crawls outa the screen is really scary and so is the part when they found that girl in the closet in the beggining her face was scary as hell . .u saids u have seen the japanese version is that good?? and is it in japanese??
~Kay~

everyone said the movie was really good so I went out and bought the DVD. Unfortunately, the movie didn't live up to my expectations. There was only one part that scared me...at the beginning of the movie.

yeah i thought the ring was kinda scarey but only at night when your home alone with a friend and its raining.. lol but i rewatched it during the day and it wasnt scraey at all and i hear that ringu or whatever wasn scarey at all partly because it was subtitled but thats just what i heard....

damn that movie freak the felgercarb out of meeh one of best scariest movies of all time if have u seen the unedited one like the real version damn scary ass shizz :P great movie though :smiley:

I don't think it was that scary than everyone thought it was..it was kind of pshycotic more than a horror film. I mean seriously, that girl in that movie has some serious problems and "everyone will suffer"??? what the h*ll??!! A little girl wants everyone to suffer just bc her one dumped her in a well???strange movie
that's all i have to say