Anyone seen, INK

Has anyone here seen the film called INK? It's a really weird film by a low time film company I think. Don't know too much on the director. It's a psychological film on the battle of Good and Evil all revolving around one man in particular and his family. When watching you can't take it all too literal and read between the lines basically to see what it's saying about Good and Evil. Despite being a weird film, it's still a really good watch.

For more info, check

Anyone here seen this?

Well since I could watch the full thing from your link I did...and I have to say it certainly starts out very weird. You also have to have it up pretty loud cause it's mostly quiet.

It's a pretty cool story that's for sure....but I sort of had the ending down half way through lol. Well, not exactly, but I knew who Ink was.

Good find!! :D

The sound must be just for that link cause the copy I have of it is fine :smiley:

Yer, I agree on the ending, pretty predictable but I think that's why there's a lot of action at the end, to make up for it ;) Not a bad movie at all for small-time actors

No, the acting was actually really good...it was just that it was very obviously not done by a big time company.

I can't really explain it, but the camera had a lot to do with that, not to mention the effects.