Horror Slender Man (2018)

screenersam

This is news, Vincenzo, NEWS!
Title: Slender Man

Tagline: Can you see him?

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Sylvain White

Cast: Joey King, Javier Botet, Julia Goldani Telles, Jaz Sinclair, Annalise Basso, Kevin Chapman, Alex Fitzalan, Miguel Nascimento, Michael Reilly Burke, Jessica Blank, Kayla Caulfield, Jeffrey Corazzini, Michael Tow, Adrian M. Mompoint, Danny Beaton, Taylor Richardson, Kieran Tuomey, Eddie Frateschi, Oscar Wahlberg, Gabrielle Lorthe, Marc Carver, Kris Sidberry, Angela Hope Smith, Timothy Brierley, Damon D'Amico Jr., Yohanna Perez

Release: 2018-08-10

Runtime: 93

Plot: In a small town in Massachusetts, four high school girls perform a ritual in an attempt to debunk the lore of Slender Man. When one of the girls goes mysteriously missing, they begin to suspect that she is, in fact, his latest victim.
Slender Man (2018)

anyone seen the big-screen Slenderman? out on redbox/pay per view now.

I'm not a horror fan but the Slenderman stuff intrigues me, as much the real-world stuff as the concept.
I love those creepy 'sighting' pics.

I'm thinking next weekend renting it.

I haven't seen it yet, if/when it hits Netflix I'll likely add it to the queue then. It's one of those movies that didn't grab my attention because it seemed to be a "Quick, let's try to cash in the internet thing that all of the kids are talking about!" creation. Of course, though, I'm getting more cynical & grumpy as the years go by so my opinions are best disregarded.