Anyone still on the board that was in 2003?

I havent posted in a long long time and dont really recognize many peeps here. Anyone around that remembers the family tree, polygamy, and all that jazz??? :blink:

Haha, yeah, I remember all of that. Any chance you remember me?

& yeah, a lot of the older member left. Kiki, Cherry, Bebri..those are the only ones I can remember offhand, but yeah. & now there are a lot of new members

AgentNicBristow said:
i remember your user name! the good ol days.  Is Nad still around?
[post="1147802"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nah. I never see her around here anymore, so if she is, she's being very sneaky. :lol: But, yeah, with me & Nad, it was weird 'cos similar things would happen to us around the same time & whatever.

--jenn :juggle:

Hey! I think you might remember me! I just came back as well from a long time away from the message board scene. I agree with you on everyone being different. I came on the other day and felt like Syd after the two year and like Marshall last night. Where are all the familiar faces!

I havent seen Nad in a long time, but that could owe to I havent been here in a long time. I miss talking LOTR with Nad.

Glad you came back Nic! :smiley:

hi guys!! i recongnise some of the names on this thread here, but it´s true, many ppl have left or arte spending less time at AA. i´m one of them, i haven´t been here in ages. and as of NAD, i miss her too. and i wish all the ppl who were around some time ago would come back!!!

I definitley remember you Vikki. and AG, definitely remember you too. Im doin alright i guess. Things are a little crazy right now but thats to be expected. I think i even remember what your pic looked like Alias_Luver, if you posted it. lol. i might be thinking of someone else.

Go me! Im rememberal :blink: if that is even a word!

I actually just went back to my original av. I missed it and was starting to feel sentimental and nostalgic.

I think most of the oldies, if you can call us that, miss AA then. I still come but not as much. I remember when we would all sit and chat for hours about realitively nothing. Most of the people that I think you know are in the Media section alot, like Siri and Nance. I hardly ever stray into Member Lounge, whereas when I first came here thats all I ever was.

Nick...weren't you part of some random thing in the part of the Ml that was closed down...I just distinctly remember something about a Snickers commericial. :smiley:

Victoria King said:
Go me! Im rememberal :blink: if that is even a word!

I actually just went back to my original av. I missed it and was starting to feel sentimental and nostalgic.

I think most of the oldies, if you can call us that, miss AA then. I still come but not as much. I remember when we would all sit and chat for hours about realitively nothing. Most of the people that I think you know are in the Media section alot, like Siri and Nance. I hardly ever stray into Member Lounge, whereas when I first came here thats all I ever was.
[post="1149369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, now instead of finishing random threads in less than a day, they drag on for weeks..

Marlene said:
Nick...weren't you part of some random thing in the part of the Ml that was closed down...I just distinctly remember something about a Snickers commericial.  :smiley:
[post="1149401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Do you mean the, "Does Anyone Know When The Water Show Is?" thing, started by Cherry? The commercial with the person at the waterpark in costume, getting pissed at the customers or whatever? I think it's name was Sparky or Barky or something??

--jenn :juggle:

ooh I still be here........there are loadsa new people.......I reckon the oldies are the elite...hahhaa. Jesus.....that'll be nearly two years I've been on here.....that's a long time....but you can never have too much alias!!
I don't come on here as often now.....I have random spurts when I come on every day but then it fizzles out. God, I remember.....actually all you guys........but everyone else has gone over the....hey I can say years!!

:lol: I remember Nic! :lol: *sigh* i dunno if he remembers me or not though... :thinking: Most people who signed up in 2002 are gone. :(

--Mandy :angelic:

Alias_Gay said:
vicky and her obsession for Hugh ... does anyone remember the mud-fights??? :lol:

so much fun ... those good old days ... ;)
[post="1150892"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol:! hey now! ;) Are you sure you are not mixing me up with kate?! :blink: I was the one going gaga over designer threads and....well i think hugh at one point...:lol:

Those were the good old days! :nostalgic sigh:

Back