Season 5 AOL Preview

Did anyone look at the AOL preview for this yet? Poor Syd, what a way to go into labor. But, I've played it back three times and can't figure out for sure what Jack says at the end. Does he say "it's our own" ??

8 weeks is way too long to wait for this :(

Chelle

OMG! Just saw it...and I'm gonna go crazy during the next 8 weeks!!! And I think I heard "our own" too so your not the only one ;) But OMG! I hope Syd doesn't have the baby on the ship! Thats a horrible place to have to have the baby! I hope Jack finds her on time!!

You can see it Here

OMG! looks like one more awsome episode! But where did Syd go? She was just in the room like Payton said. And she couldn't have gone far in her condition.

To me, it sounds like Jack says "its not wrong" - referring to Marshall's comment of "this can't be right, it must be wrong".

I can't believe we have to wait so long to find out!

ahhh this is torture!! now we have to wait 3 months to know what happens!! (n)

so now i know why it's called S.O.S, she was sending out a distress code, now it makes sense! :lol:

hmm, thats kinda weird for spydad to say "it's not wrong" :Ponder:

and Renate, there was another door she went out from, it was in the back of the room lol

and Syd's going into labor :eek: oh oh!

I just watched the AOL preview clip. I think it is a clip of the very beginning of the ep, because it starts with Syd on the cargo boat, knocking out some guy in a tech room, and then she sends out a call signal to APO, but she has to stop because she's having contractions. Marshall and Jack listen in, and then the call signal stops because Syd had to hide; Peyton and a guard enter and Peyton terminates the signal. Marshall says all the files have been deleted says that "this must be wrong" jack says "it's not wrong", they're staring at something...

i think whatever they're staring at confirms it was irina that was holding syd (still in shock, btw).

HOLY felgercarb!!!! Poor Sydney is going to have her baby on a boat, lol? Hopefully somebody will be able to get to her before...Looks like Alias us going to start off good. Jack is going to hurt spy mommy :eek: , lol. Can't wait till S.O.S!

~Andrea :angelic:

Yeah, I believe Jack said, "it's not wrong." What I think he means by that is that Marshall saw that possibly Irina was on the boat...I'm pretty sure that was her leaving in the helicopter...and maybe they got footage of it somehow from a satellite??? I don't know....we'll have to wait and see I guess!!! I hate hiatuses....such torture!

I bet what Marshall sees on the computer screen is that someone from WITHIN APO is deleting the files that Marshall is trying to access. That is why he thinks "it can't be" someone that they work with - a friend of Sydney's - that would be sabotaging the files to find her.

Plus, if it is Sloane, then it wouldn't surprise Jack at all and that's why he says "its not wrong". Because, he knows, he just HAS to know, that Sloane isn't on the up & up. He asked him point blank this episode, so you gotta know that the wheels are turning in Jack's mind with Sloane. Things are not all as they seem.

I think there may be another mole/traitor at APO. The way that they showed the clip after Horizon, when they mention that "betrayals" will begin, we see Thomas hiding behind a wall just as a blonde (Rachel) walks by. Sooooo, is someone else behind this????? Maybe Thomas is related to Irina somehow (maybe that is what Jack saw in his file that "surprised" him) and now Jack is putting 2 & 2 together????

Oh my gosh, the possibilities are endless! I am so glad that S5 hasn't disappointed!

Here's a detailed recap; much help from Laur! :hug: Spoiler codes don't work :blink:

A technician is typing on the keyboard and looking at the screen. All of a sudden, someone comes to kick him and knock him unconscious: The person is Sydney. (Wow. Almost giving birth and still kicking ass!) Immediately she goes to the door and locks it, then towards the radio system. Fiddling with some buttons, she speaks into the receiver.

Sydney: This is field agent. ID 793CR confirmation foxtrot

Cuts to Marshall at APO. He’s received the SOS, evidently. Jack is speaking to someone when Marshall calls him hurriedly.

Marshall: Uh, Mr Bristow? Mr Bristow. I just pulled a field transmission. It’s from Sydney.
Jack: Where is she?

Marshall types on his computer.

Marshall: Here we go.

Sydney (voiceover): Field agent ID 793CR confirmation fox –

She stops suddenly. The scene cuts to her in apparent pain; a small exclaim with one hand on her stomach. She tries to compose herself.

The scene cuts to Jack’s concerned face.

Sydney (voiceover): Field agent ID –

She pauses again: the pain is starting to get a little unbearable. Breathing heavily, she tries again and brings the receiver near her mouth.

Sydney: Repeat, confirmation foxtrot. Status: MIA. I’m being held on a cargo freighter, registry unknown.

She looks around, worried… The source of her worry comes from the sound made by the lock to the door: someone is fiddling with it…. It is Peyton. She looks behind to a man, then steps behind.

Peyton: Do it.

“Do it” equates to him using his gun to shoot the lock down, and he does that.

The scene cuts to Marshall and Jack, still the epitome of confusion and worry.

Jack: What’s going on?
Marshall: What happened?

The last two statements were re: the shooting scene. The sound travelled to their transmission.

Marshall: I don’t know…

He’s furiously typing on the keyboard again. The scene cuts and we see Peyton and the man going through the door.

They rush in… No Sydney in sight.

Peyton: She was here (? I seriously couldn’t catch it, not with my video in lousy quality) Organise a search party and find her.

He goes to the passageway and searches, while Peyton remains in the room. She sees the radio… and switches it off.

Cuts to APO.

Marshall: Wait. The files are corrupted.

DELETING FILES

Marshall knits his brows in confusion.

Marshall: Wait a minute, they’re being deleted (camera pans to Jack’s face) It doesn’t make any sense! It’s like they almost flood out the archive –

Jack: Marshall, what archive? Whose system did you log in to?
Marshall: Wait… this can’t be right… This must be wrong.

They peer at the screen and then…

Jack: It’s not wrong.

I think they either see that it is Irina that is involved or it's a separate CIA server that he logs into. I'm going more towards the CIA thing, I think they will probably drag out the characters finding out that Irina is behind this stuff for a while. Can't wait till it comes back though(even though it will be bittersweet because it's the last episodes), I'm interested to see how JJ is going to tie everything together.

So, I just watched the AOL Preview....all I have to say is...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That AOL clip is great! This wait is going to be so long.

I too think that it is probably a CIA server that Marshall was on.

I hope Jack gets to Sydney in time before she has her baby.

Wasn't there a spoiler that said he is with her when she delivers?

I'm being greedy here, but I'm kinda glad that the show won't be back until March. My wedding is at the end of January so I'm on crazy mode until then, and we get back from the honeymoon in early February.

LOL ;)

how long do we have to wait?

:thud:

she went into labor....
what did jack say at the end? "our own"? shizzle, thats not good

I CANT WAIT!

Back