Season 4 AOL Promo

yeah she does....and it looks like a crazy fast-paced mission. With all those CIA people all right there.

Syd looked adorable and yeah, that would be incredible freaky!

I think Vaughn looked really cute in his suit! :D

Ok, but besides that, the clip looked really good. They obviously figured out that there is another Mr. Sloane, based on the discription of the clip.

They finally, for the first time in a long time, have given us a cliffhanger.

And when it was done, I laughed my head off and rolled around on my floor.
:rotflmao:

God, I love this show!

The promo is friggin sweet!! Good stuff goin on!

I love when the meeting was changed to the penthouse and EVERYONE SCRAMBLED! Hee!

Who's directing this episode? Because they're friggin sweet!

Alias_rocks_87 said:
The lift thing looks great. I don't think I want to be getting in one any time soon though. lol.
[post="1303912"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah haha i never liked elevators, especially ones like in the promo, where you can see outside and it's all glass :hide:

oh my god!!!! it is so awesome. wendsday needs to hurry up and get here!!!!! syd's outfit is retro. i soooo love it. she looks really pretty. i want sloane to get beat up a little before they find out it wasn't him. i am scared of elevators. i wonder if syd is going to freak out. so many questions!!!!! i wish it would hurry up and get here so all of them would be answered. happy 33 birthday jennifer garner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was so cool how everyone got up and moved! Weiss and Nadia were posed as a couple. :blush: The elevator part was scary.

Back