Season 4 AOL Promo

nataliethealiasfreak

The Dark Phoenix
OMG!!! :eek: eventhough most scenes were from old eppies, this looks so intense!!!!! the truth finally comes out!! so i'm guessing it's about Nadia and Syd's mother....hmmmm..... :Ponder: this is gonna get me thinking all week lol

Jack and Sloane have been bad all season long. We all knew that they were up to something...

Now we'll finally learn what that is! We've been waiting for this for like forever!

Now we have to wait till Wednesday!

I don't know if I'll make it!

Poor Jack :( I hate when he suffers. I never doubted that Jack's pact with Sloane had something to do with Syd, possibly protecting Syd. W will find out what that is. He doesn't want to burden Sydney with his illness, because of all that she has been through. That is so unselfish of him. I hope he and Sydney won't be pulled apart. He really needs her.

this is gonna be the episode where we'll find out everything that the spydaddies have been hiding! it's so exciting! i can't wait!! but the skin thing........ EWWWWWWWW!!!

Poor Jack sad.gif I hate when he suffers. I never doubted that Jack's pact with Sloane had something to do with Syd, possibly protecting Syd. W will find out what that is. He doesn't want to burden Sydney with his illness, because of all that she has been through. That is so unselfish of him. I hope he and Sydney won't be pulled apart. He really needs her.

I know, I am going to be so frustrated if she doesn't find out what is going on and why he is so sick. I can just see her finding out more stuff that makes it "look" like her Dad did something to betray her and her still not knowing what he DID actually do that removes any remnant of doubt that he loves his daughter! She has to find out!!!! :eek:

Well I would think that Marshall is keeping a close eye on him. I think that he might talk to her about it assuming that she knows that he is sick or at least hint around about it. But I bet she finds out from Marshall.

OMG....Just saw the promo and I wanted to cry! This one looks like it is going to be intense. The secreat that Jack and Sloane have has me wondering about a couple of things...

1. Is Jack really Syd's dad?

2. What does the writing staff, hence JJ have in store for us.

Can't wait to find out :woot:

tldinc said:
OMG....Just saw the promo and I wanted to cry!  This one looks like it is going to be intense. The secreat that Jack and Sloane have has me wondering about a couple of things...

1. Is Jack really Syd's dad?

2. What does the writing staff, hence JJ have in store for us.

Can't wait to find out :woot:
[post="1310221"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well I am pretty sure that Jack is Syd's real biological father because he took a DNA test that came out Positive, back in I think Season Three? someone correct me if I am wrong.

But I too, am wondering about what JJ has in store for us as well!

i just watched the promo and was like :jawdrop: i cannot believe we are gonna find out whatever it is the spy addies have been up to............it's weird cos I almost feel sick at the thought of it I am so excited :woot: :woot: but scared :Ph34r: :Ph34r: at the same time. what are they gonna tell them............

irina is alive?
jack is nadias dad?
they are not sisters at all?
some rambaldi theory?

and is jack going to tell sydney he is ill - cos if he does it will be so sad :(

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
I'm soooo excited about this episode.
I really want to know what happens.
Finally we will learn the truth!
Whatever the truth might be!
I just can't wait.

Alias_rocks_87 said:
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
I'm soooo excited about this episode.
I really want to know what happens.
Finally we will learn the truth!
Whatever the truth might be!
I just can't wait.
[post="1311654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm with ya! (y) this is getting sooooo intense now!!!!!

freelancer7 said:
I know, I am going to be so frustrated if she doesn't find out what is going on and why he is so sick.  I can just see her finding out more stuff that makes it "look" like her Dad did something to betray her and her still not knowing what he DID actually do that removes any remnant of doubt that he loves his daughter!  She has to find out!!!! :eek:
[post="1310158"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Syd IS going to find out about the illness, but it probably won't be until the end of the episode becuase that would make a great cliffhanger. I bet he either collapses or Marshall spills the beans to Syd or something. I can't wait. I also really want to know what's up with the SpyDaddies. They make it seem like it's something truly shocking, but don't we as the audience kinda already know? Or maybe I just feel like I do. Maybe we're going to get thrown for a major loop. Can't wait!!

In the clip, the doctor seemed to know alot of stuff, especially about Jack's secrets that he kept from Sydney. Maybe he was just talking about Jack telling Syd about his illness, but it seemed more than that.

^^I have not seen the clip filmlover....does it look like there will be good spydad/Syd stuff????? :smiley:

Or maybe I just feel like I do

OK Missing Sark...are you holding out on some theory? ;) Let's have it!!!

^^No, I don't really have a theory. But if they say that they're looking for Elena Derevko or that they've formed a pact to keep their daughters safe, it's going to be a "Well Duh!" moment for the audience. There must be something more to it, because it'd seemed like something totally shocking to Syd and Nadia. Maybe it has to do with the baby in the photo. Maybe it has to do with Jacquelyn. Maybe it's something like "we've planned every step of your life since birth". I guess I'm just wondering what else the writers have up their sleeves because I feel like I know everything. Yes, I do know some spoilers, but I don't think that it's time for them to be revealed yet. Maybe their secret pact is just supposed to be a shock to Syd and Nadia, but that seems kind of a let down.

I think the doctor was only referring to Jack keeping his illness a secret. I don't think he knows anymore unless he's an evil doctor.
Which he might be, because I can't believe that Jack forgot about the doctor putting that thing in his hand. Like, all of a sudden, Jack's falling apart. Maybe the Doctor's trying to convince him that he's going downhill faster than he really is. Don't know.

Yup, freelancer. It looks like we might have some good SpyDaddy/Syd moments. 'Bout time.

Back