Season 4 AOL Promo

The whole thingy between Vaughn and Syd was soooo cute! It was so funny when Jack told them that he could hear them!

Not to mention, Syd finds out that Irina is alive. The look on her face was priceless!

But why did the caption say that is was the Season finale next week?

They must be confused....

this is the promo for 421 (or another for 420) they accidently aired the promo for 420 last week instead of the one for In Dreams...

but they are airing 420 and 421 at the same time so who really knows with these crazy monkeys

yeah i noticed that too, they never aired a clip for In Dreams.. oh well, we saw it by now lol

OMFG! how cute are Vaughn and Syd!!! poor spydaddy had to hear about them being rough hahaha!!! :rotflmao: and marshall was sitting there all awkward LMAO!

Holy Cow! How cute were Syd and Vaughn? I could hear the smile in her voice when they were flirting and talking about her being "rough." Not to mention Jack... Definitely the best AOL preview of the year with "Tuesday" running a close second.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
yeah i noticed that too, they never aired a clip for In Dreams.. oh well, we saw it by now lol

OMFG! how cute are Vaughn and Syd!!! poor spydaddy had to hear about them being rough hahaha!!! :rotflmao: and marshall was sitting there all awkward LMAO!
[post="1337127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

jinx jinx jinx we wrote the same thing...

OMG!!! i can't wait to see the two hour episode next week. Vaughn and Syd were so cute in that scene about being rough. Agree with all of you how funny it was to see Jack say yes your both on coms. They were really going at it rough he he :D .

My mind is drawing a blank about last weeks AOL promo im pretty sure i saw it thou,i usually watch everyone too. I Just can't remember what it was about.

hahahaha, "don't touch the fur...alright touch the fur...but only ONCE!" :lol:
lol i love how she tied up that guy in his underwear :lol:

i've dying to see this ep, and if vaughn does what we're led to believe, pop the question, then i'll need a box of tissue present :P :angelic:

that was soooooo cute. major s/v eps. i can't belive it. that is great!!!!!!!!!! i absolutely loove it. i already have a box or tissue ready. can't wait. i am soo being a prep. this is the greatest show ever. why did j.j put the suspencion on the fans? this wait is killing me. what a brilliant man.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

vaughn: you're always rough
syd: wiat... you mean at home or on ops?
vaughn: both
syd: :eek:
vaughn: its ok i wasnt complaining
syd: well if im rough its because you like it rough... wait are we on coms?
jack: YES YOU ARE
syd: oh s***

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best alias scene ever in the history of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhhaahahhahahahahahahahahah
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I LOVE THAT JACK HEARD THAT
I LOVE THAT SYD SAID THAT
I LOVE THAT VAUGHN LIKES IT ROUGH
ahahahahahah

ps irina's alive WOOT :bounces:

totally hilarious!!!! not only some quality syd / vaughn fodder but total hilarirt with her dad listening in!!! :lol: and it's all the funnier cos they have been close the last few weeks (syd and her dad that is) also marshall face was priceless :rotflmao:

and OMFG Irina is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: when i heard she was back I thought it might just be flashbacks!!!! I am stunned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud:

oh and didn't anyone see the alias media promo - vaughn looks like he is going to propose :love:

i can't take it all in !! its too much *dies*

This promo looks great! :jump:
The whole rough thing was soo funny. :lol:
Especially as Jack and Marshall could hear it all! :rotflmao:
But Irina's back - not like that was news but anyway.
It looks like it's going to be really really good!! :woot:

OMG that was the best AOL preview EVER!! Tuesday was good, but that.... WOW! He likes it rough! Love it!! OMG AND JACK AND MARSHALL HEARD THEM....OMG classic!! SO TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!

Here's the link:
AOL promo

Back