Season 4 AOL Promo

The clip STILL doesn't work for me! What is WRONG?!! I always used to be able to watch them, no problem. Now it's telling me that it's void!

omfg tht wus like thE best clip they have shown. I must have watched it like a billion times. Syd and Vaughn r sooos cute, talking about being rough. How many ways can u say HOW CUTE. Then Jack and Marsahhll just listening, halariuos. When I saw the Abc Promo I almost died when Vaughn proposed to Syd. My freinds and I were jumping and around and screaming like crazy people!! :lol:

CAN'T WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY!! :D

This promo is the best!! They're starting to talk to each other like they do in s2. :blush: Reading all your comments makes me wanna watch again. Ok will do! Hmm this is probably just me, but was Syd's alias a pregnant lady? :Ponder:

That was the best AOL clip ever!! loved their rough talk so they are so adorable!!! I guess Vaughn likes rough at home :P I saw the clipd like a billion times them making out at the bar and vaughn saying "water!" can't wait for thewhole ep!!

is there an different clip on abc? if so can someone post a link to that too. please. i can't wait that is sooooo sweet. i am glad they are getting closer. i live for alias!

they showed a promo for Alias!!! the only new part is Nadia looking really pissed and saying "why didn't you tell me?" or something like that.... i dunno who she was talking to though lol

S/V hotness!

I can't wait.

It looks like they've saved the best S/V scenes for last. :woot:

So much for those who said the chemistry was gone, huh? That looks hot!

hahaha yeah, this season they weren't alota good s/v scenes, but i think the finale will make up for it :lol:

and i can't watch it on Mozilla either, thats why i have Internet Explorer too :P

FINALLY the AOL Promo worked for me.

God that was awesome! I loved Syd's interrogation in the bathroom. I love that Pre-Season 3 rage. Tis awesome.

Oh that was just great! :rotflmao: teehee. You're always rough. :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

SARKISSOSEXY said:
my computer wont let me watch any promos so can someone tell me what happened or a transcript. thanks
[post="1342807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ummmmm.... ok.... so syd and vaughn walk into a night club and he asks her if she wanted to be rough and then they have the whole conversation about being rough.... after that they start making out in front of their target..... and then syd asks the guy if he was just gonna stand there and watch or did he want to be a part of the whole make out fest.... then you see syd, vaughn and the other guy in the bathroom and she takes something from his pocket, something they need obviously, passes it to vaughn and then she asks him if irina is still alive and then the guys says it's the end of the world so blackmailing him won't work.... then she shoves his head in the toilet and asks him again and he says....

"of course she's alive" and then you see Syd looking like she's about to have a stroke lol

hope that helps :smiley:

thanks that does help. I want to hear the whole rough conversation because i hear everyone saying how cute and funny it was. I hope the season doesnt end with Vaughn proposing because I can not wait for an answer.

I can post the link later but it still may not work because when you open someone else's link it is still openig in your browser, which may be the problem. Sometimes you just need to download a little additional software. Hopefully you can get it to work!

spy_youngster said:
will someone please post a link!!! that would be a big help thx.
[post="1338114"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Back