Season 4 AOL Promo

You really can tell Angel writers are on board. Hell that looked like zombies out of Dawn of the Dead more than Alias. I like the fact something different is happening... woot!

Not as if the two episodes tonight weren't as almost as good as Phase One, Almost 30 Years and The Telling.

Now I'm wondering if it is going to be Dixon or Nadia that will die.

no one will die this season... will they :confused:

well my bet's on Nadia cuz in the abc promo, it looks like shes gonna turn against Syd cuz you see her pointing her gun at her and syd saying "nadia, i don't want to hurt you" soooo :angelic:

yeah, who the hell were those people who were running after nadia??? :blink:

Yeah i really hope they save Nadia but it looks like she might die. I really wanted her to be back next season, her and weiss are so cute together. :smiley:

What does everyone think Irena was talking about, when she told Vaughn his actions weren't acceptable and he wasn't being as covert as he thought?? Hopefully, he isn't doing anything to screw up his relationship with Syd, then I would just have to cry.

Katie

Promo was great...hoping Nadia does get written off :whistle:

I don't like her.

But look at the description:

Is Irena alive? In the season finale, Syd and and Michael are on the hunt to find out. 'Alias' airs Wed., 9PM ET, ABC

That just bothered me (can aol not get it right?). They spell Irina wrong, and we already know she's freaking alive...thus the reason she's in the train with them. And it's not Michael, it's Vaughn...sheesh :blush:

Okay so here's what I'm thinking... I'm not spoiled other than having seen the promos... Spy family goes in to save the day and Nadia somehow gets 'infected' and goes postal like everyone else. Syd is busy trying to save the day, but then Nadia when infected goes against her. Could this have something to do with what they were supposed to battle over? IE the <o> reference that the "o" in the middle is the ball and the < & > are the two sisters and they are going to fight over the ball? But then there was the prophecy from S1 about Syd... has that ever been solved? And just to ask the question, how far would Sydney go to save her sister? Could this be how she yields some great power unto utter desolation?

^Good theory! I was kinda thinking something along those lines too. Maybe "The Sphere of Life" and not the Big Red Ball. I dunno....

HOLY felgercarb! Another great promo! Looks intense! Like SEASON FINALE intense!

i don't get what irina wants to implie but maybe this is because of my lack of english knowlage.

but nadia getting infected and that all would make so much sense.

ok seriously, is irina sayin that vaughn cheated on sydney, or is she referring to thoughs years when vaughn was married? im so confused, i hope he didn't cheat on syd without us knowing, he couldn't cheat on her, i hope he didn't cheat on her

I don't think he cheated on her, otherwise Irina wouldn't give her blessing. It has to be something else. Maybe he is trying to get Irena back in jail.. So confused.

Katie

wow, i never thought that lil convo between Irina and Vaughn was so serious :lol: but yeah ok now i see what you guys are getting at ;) i seriously think Nadia will turn evil :angelic:

Well it has got to be something Syd doesn't know about or wouldn't like. But I'm guessing it is no worse than what happened in S2 during "A Dark Turn" when he was investigating Irina. I don't think cheating is even a viable option because we've seen him tempted and he wasn't interested... My biggest question is about Irina, she has been in a hole for who knows how long... if Vaughn is up to something, how does she even know about it?

Back