Season 5 AOL

I just went to www.aol.com and I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but if you scroll down there is a picture of "Sydney" and it says "Sydney's Schocker". It shows the last two minutes of last years season finale and then it kind of does a little... oooh and aww... with Syd walking after she blew up that car in the red dress, that deep voice talks, and then Sydney's voice comes and says:
"Vaughn and I... We're having a baby!"
Everyone should go watch it.

ive watched it like 3 times and the way shes says she seems as like she be talking to her dad. i go with sad just she pauses n breathes and it like Vaughn and I.... were having a baby.

I thought it sounded like she was being interogated, but also sad like when she was interrogated by kednall, darn i wished they showed some pictures or video!

Yeah no video means we only have her voice to speculate about. :confused: At least they shared a little, I was just expecting the finale ender.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>~*~*~*~*~*~HELP~*~*~*~*~*~*~*</span>

I'm not going to watch ABC EVERY night between now and the premire. But I would love it if someone sees a Promo for the new season and if they do, will you PLEASE PM me and tell me. Then i will watch it every night to see it. PLEASE. THANK YOU

Oh god kate me to. It's on right now :blush: lol. but I did see a Lost commercial earlier so I'm assuming Alias is on its way.

Ok on the topic of the Aol clip, this is what I can tell from it strategically thinking.

*She's obviously not waking up 6 months later, because you would probably relize that she's pregnant not just suddently fat
* She called him Vaughn, and from reading the script pages too she may not remember everything from the crash, or mabey she just dosen't know his real name
*She seemed concerened and who could blame her, I think she was probably talking to her dad JACK:SYDNEY WHATS WRONG
SYD:VAUGHN AND I,....WE'RE HAVING A BABY
* That also sounded like the first person she told so Vaughn probably isn't in contact with her
* That also may have been a cliffhanger

OMV!!!!! I'm like so hyper right now :jump: :woot: :happydance:

"Vaughn and I... we're having a baby..."

*Sobbing hysterically*
*hugs vaughny so he can't leave* I WONT LET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkyGirl5 said:
"Vaughn and I... we're having a baby..."

*Sobbing hysterically*
*hugs vaughny so he can't leave* I WONT LET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="1464710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awww there, there Janet *pats you on the head* it's been rough for all of us :cry: besides, if i knew that was his last day, i would've never let him go ;)

Ok, I watched..twice. Soem confusion... Does Syndey say
"Vaugh and I, we're having a baby"
or
"Vaugh and I were having a baby".

That one word changes the entire meaning. Thanks! :smiley:

Back