APO Phones

hey there, does anyone know, what brand the phones at APO are? i mean those big silver ones, with the display and the cam. during season one and two they´ve used cisco ip phones but this season i really don´t know.
thanks alot.

cheers from germany.

gucci_94 said:
Syd's phone in Tuesday, the massive one, is a Motorola V3!
[post="1325240"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know, i already got the motorola. i meant the landline office phones.
but thank you anyway. :smiley:

exactly. they have two versions at apo. one with a corded handset and one that looks like a mounted pda with a wireless handset underneith it.

Nitribitt said:
hey there, does anyone know, what brand the phones at APO are? i mean those big silver ones, with the display and the cam. during season one and two they´ve used cisco ip phones but this season i really don´t know.
thanks alot.
[post="1321478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

These are the Packet8 videophones: on sale at companies like voxilla.com for a small $499!

As for the motorola ones on the stand - I have no idea. I think these are just PDA's on a stand.

Go over to voxilla and search their news archives. They have an article on them appearing in Alias.

i want Syd's phone soooo bad! but my daddy refuses to waste $500 on a cell phone *sighs* APO has some expensive things man!! i can't keep up with that! :lol:

I am not sure of the brand, but I use Marshell's, and Syd's ring tone. During the casket episode I kept getting freaked out when the phone was ringing thinking someone was dumb enough to call me when the show was going.

Back