Apple Computers

GO Syd

Cadet
welcome discuss anything related to apple here, if u wish to discuss ipods see my thread in music for them, or even ask for support here if u have a computer problem

hgow many people here who claim macs suck have ever used one or owned one, if u havent u have no right to say that and please dont just say they suck say why they suck, otherwise it gets repetitive, and yes i will agree old macs did suck but so did old pcs, so im talking anyything as of 2000!

they come in perty colors yes... i've never actually used one though. i use lots of pc's and dells. oh tons of dells. i like the food apple though. they're yummy.

o please stay on topic about apples, and for those that say they prefer windows, tell me why dont just say that im curious to know what u think

GO Syd said:
hgow many people here who claim macs suck have ever used one or owned one, if u havent u have no right to say that and please dont just say they suck say why they suck, otherwise it gets repetitive, and yes i will agree old macs did suck but so did old pcs, so im talking anyything as of 2000!
I have used them several times. Its what they have at school. And they suck.

what type do they have at school, and again why do u say that , most people just say that without being able to justify

For example: pcs suck because they are slower and have worse graphics, and crash frequently

ilovevaughn cant even justify it:
xxbAtWoMaNxx88xx: okee
xxbAtWoMaNxx88xx: well they suck a
xxbAtWoMaNxx88xx: there
me: justify that
me: why do u say that
xxbAtWoMaNxx88xx: well i think its juss cuz i am more accustomed to windows..
xxbAtWoMaNxx88xx: but if u r gonna get all pissy
xxbAtWoMaNxx88xx: then apples dont suck ass
me: im just asking
xxbAtWoMaNxx88xx: ima juss sayin
me: cuz  u really have no point unless u can say y

that's so true about pcs! dells are ok but i've always like all the perty colors macs come in. but my dad likes to build computers so i don't think i'll ever get a mac.

okay but im just saying u really have no right to say something in my opinion unless u can justify why you say that (like a stereotype)

okay, I'm pretty sure this is a thread to talk about Apple hardware, not to argue about which is better. ^_^

I have to agree with nance, I don't know anything about quality (well, actually I do, but not enough), but apple iBooks are gorgeous!! I want one in pink and tangerine. ;)

and apple iPods are pretty cool too. only it seems that if I had one, I would drop it all the time. ^_^

oh, well that's okay then. I drop poor Bert (my cd player) quite a lot, poor dear. ^_^

I read in.... well, I can't remember now, but it was a PC magazine, that Apple had started that online store thing for iPod tracks. sounded pretty cool. ^_^

nance said:
and kate--- we need hot colors :lol:
:lol: yeppers. I completely fell in love with the tangerine one about three years ago, but now I love the pink. *sighs* I just can't decide. :lol:

Go_Syd, about how much did your iPod cost? just to get a general idea...

Back