Apple Computers

oh yeah, I thought Kazaa was illegal. :eek: well, we're not supposed to discuss that anyways. ^_^

I guess that's pretty affordable, the price range for an iPod, but then you've got about a dollar for every song. hmm...

I think the reason I remember the article was because it said something about Bob Dylan, and I just had to read it because my dad is a Bob Dylan nut. ^_^

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I have to agree with nance, I don't know anything about quality (well, actually I do, but not enough), but apple iBooks are gorgeous!! I want one in pink and tangerine. ;)
lol..yeah, i like the colors too...don't know much about the quality, but i've used both pc and apple and they're both ok to me

well u could still use the program that starts with a "k" but u get better quality and ur not doing illegal things iwth itunes music store (btw itunes is gonna be available for pc soon)

Macs are really cool, except they're expensive. But it might be worth it--I wouldn't know because I've only used the old, yellowing-with-age Macs at school.

I prefer Windows though because I'm used to it.
;)

AliasHombre said:
I think aples are expensive paperweights.
How long have you spent on one? I've spend my entire life (since I was like 5) on Macs and the last 3 years more and more on Windows-based computers (and in the last 2 years my main computer has been Windows-based), and I prefer Macs for their quality, ease-of-use, and style, and Windows for the amount of programs that you can run on it (although you can run Windows programs on a Mac with VirtualPC)

thats s rip off. Kazaa is free.
so what if kazaa is not legal.
That's like saying "stealing a car is cheaper than buying one! so what if it's illegal. buying a car is a rip off because I can just steal one for free"

Charlie said:
Sorry to double post :smiley:blush:smiley: but this thread is sinking to the bottom and I wanted to add:

For those of you who says Macs are slow, introducing the Power Mac G5 - with up to 4GHz (with dual 2GHz, 2GHz+2GHz=4GHz), it's the fastest personal computer :D

http://www.apple.com/powermac/
Mac
i know its been the buzz of mac related websites for about a week know because apple accidently posted the specs on their site once

GO Syd said:
Charlie said:
Sorry to double post :smiley:blush:smiley: but this thread is sinking to the bottom and I wanted to add:

For those of you who says Macs are slow, introducing the Power Mac G5 - with up to 4GHz (with dual 2GHz, 2GHz+2GHz=4GHz), it's the fastest personal computer :D

http://www.apple.com/powermac/
Mac
i know its been the buzz of mac related websites for about a week know because apple accidently posted the specs on their site once
yep, it was in their store for a few hours

I love my ibook! (except when i can't figure things out like how to get stupid downloadable fonts to work!) But really, I like it better in most ways to pc's but not all ways.

Back