Appology from Natalie/Alias56

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH TOTALLY!! ::acts all ditsy:: I'LL WANT ONE FOR SURE! OH OH!! AND WE CAN WRITE A BOOK ABOUT HER! About the correct way to lie and be a ***** to people! It'll sell! We'll be rich! and it'll all be because of Natalie! ::gushing::

omg!!! NATALIE THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU MADE US RICH! *hugs natalie* I'm gonna recomend you to get that award from the president!

*realizes what she is doing* *glares at natalie* EWWWWWWWW TAKE IT AWAY! *watches as poles march up and crush her* mwahhaah

omg jo that made me sick...

Oh, guys... Everything you're saying just brings tears to my eyes. I said that hating her doesn't help anything. You may feel that she's getting what she deserves, but don't you see how your hatred is blackening your hearts? You don't want to be cynical for the rest of your lives... I think it was Alias_Gay who said before that you learn from every experience. It's true. But don't say that Natalie's betraying us showed you that you can't trust anyone!! Let's put it this way... if ever you're tempted to lie, no matter how small the lie may be, aren't you going to think of this? You'll realize how much you may hurt someone in the end... Please, I beg you, try to forgive Natalie, so that your hearts may be healed. You're right, she may not be sorry now, but someday she will. Don't condemn her forever... I'm sure that you guys have hurt those you love before. You may not have done something as horrific as this, but you have hurt people! How would you like it if they never gave you a chance again???

Please just try to rethink it. There are good people in this world, and there are bad people. As I said before, I'm a Christian, and I know that the devil will use anyone... Please try to forgive, and allow your hearts to heal. Don't be bitter for the rest of your lives... Your own bitterness will not only hurt you, but will in the end hurt those you love. It's a vicious circle... allow your hearts to change...

AliasHombre said:
SydneyandVaughn said:
I said that hating her doesn't help anything.
Its not healthy to hold all of your felings inside. You should let em out.
People have let them out enough. If you feel you haven't, go for a jog or get a stress ball. Seriously.

This topic is no longer serving its purpose. Many posts are getting more and more useless. You’ve got out your emotions, now let’s settle down.

This topic is now :locked:

(PM or email me at charlie@allalias.com if you have a good reason for me to re-open it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back