Appology from Natalie/Alias56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to say this, but i kinda suspected it was a lie, it just seemed so far fetched, nonetheless i opened up to you and welcomed you to talk to me about you problems. With that being said, I totally forgive you, and i hope you continue to be a greatpart of this community. We still all care about you NAT!!! :D

Thanks alot Natalie! I belived you! That was a mean thing to do to all of us! UGH!! I belived all that garbage!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

AgentNicBristow said:
Im sorry to say this, but i kinda suspected it was a lie, it just seemed so far fetched, nonetheless i opened up to you and welcomed you to talk to me about you problems. With that being said, I totally forgive you, and i hope you continue to be a greatpart of this community. We still all care about you NAT!!! :D
i also said that people yelled at me for being skeptical

i realize that but it is different one on one when u im a lot to one person (for example i chat with ally, and we literally talk with our mices we actually talk like as if we were on the phone)

i think the reason the people who arent mad(including myself) are that way is because it wasnt exactly all believable in the first place...cmon, "my parents and neighbors are chasing me in the woods!!!"

Well... that was a horrible thing to do. I'm not mad, though. I mean, I almost never get mad. In this case, all I feel is extreme sadness for Natalie. We don't know if anything she said was true, but it is sooo sad to think that someone would say stuff like that as a joke! She obviously needs a lot of help, and I hope that she will get it.

It was nice knowing you, Natalie, and may God bless you...

OMG... I can't believe you did that. Damn you. I feel so incredibly stupid and hurt right now... you have no idea. I found this out through Jo... I can't believe you guys can forgive her! It is NOT ok!

I know a lot of you are asking if this is flaming. I don't consider it flaming because what she did was morally wrong and down right cruel.

Along with some of the other members, most of the time everything that happened to her sounded way out of the ball park. However, I chose to believe her anyway because everyone should be trusted. I felt sorry for you (I do now too) and prayed for you like many of the other people here. You betrayed everyone in this community and I'm particularly happy to see you go. People like you should not be allowed here. You are a truly sick person who shouldn't be given a second chance.

To the members:
I will discuss this with the rest of the staff and see what the consequence will be. She says she won't be coming back, but who knows, that may be a lie too.

:angry: :angry:

Thank you Tommy! At least someone understands... and yes, I'm very thankful that she ISNT 18 and can't be on here for a long time :angry: Please done come back. No, forget the please. DONT come back. :angry:

I guess those of you who can forgive her didnt know her well for something... we freaking TRUSTED her...

grr school cant finish :angry:

Ouch, that just really sad. I mean it's relief to find out all those horrible things aren't true, but the fact that the lies were told and so many believed it is just sad.

Even though some people were skeptics, they gave the benefit of the doubt, which is really all you can do, especially in an internet situation like this where we really don't know each other that well.

I do hope Natalie has learned her lesson like she says she has. But as Tommy said, the trust has been broken, so how can we believe anything she says now? We want to, but once you've been burned, it's hard to trust again.

I guess this also proves that you can't believe everything you read on the internet. It's easy for some people to lie about anything, especially when they are not face to face with others. I would say (or at least hope) probably 99% (maybe less, I don't know) of the people on these boards are truthful and tustworthy, at least for the most part. But it's sad that so many were burned by one person and with such tragic lies. Those things that were claimed - abuse, rape, terminal illness - those are serious issues that some people actually go through in life. Why would anyone lie and joke about those things? :( Maybe just for attention? I don't know.

I feel really bad for those of you who were really close to Natalie and spent so much time supporting her and praying for her.

Wow. I remeber when you first told us you were dying. I'm releived it's not true, but i'm a little upset that you would lie to us. i'll get over it in a little bit. :(

Aliasfix said:
Ouch, that just really sad. I mean it's relief to find out all those horrible things aren't true, but the fact that the lies were told and so many believed it is just sad.

Even though some people were skeptics, they gave the benefit of the doubt, which is really all you can do, especially in an internet situation like this where we really don't know each other that well.

I do hope Natalie has learned her lesson like she says she has. But as Tommy said, the trust has been broken, so how can we believe anything she says now? We want to, but once you've been burned, it's hard to trust again.

I guess this also proves that you can't believe everything you read on the internet. It's easy for some people to lie about anything, especially when they are not face to face with others. I would say (or at least hope) probably 99% (maybe less, I don't know) of the people on these boards are truthful and tustworthy, at least for the most part. But it's sad that so many were burned by one person and with such tragic lies. Those things that were claimed - abuse, rape, terminal illness - those are serious issues that some people actually go through in life. Why would anyone lie and joke about those things? :( Maybe just for attention? I don't know.

I feel really bad for those of you who were really close to Natalie and spent so much time supporting her and praying for her.
It's true. I don't know what's going to happen now. I'm one of the very early memebers from when allalias was revamped and set back up for new regeristing, so i remember a lot of stuff that went on. but i didn't know that she said that her parents abused her, that she was raped and pregenant. She also once said that there was an CIA goverment car following her around. I but that was a lie to. Can anyone fill me in on the rape/pregenacy lie?

i also feel that she should also really apolagize to me because she waso ne of the people that told me she was dying and I freaked-out and comforted her! I'm kinda angry!

She said that she DIED! God, I can believe I belived her! I now have to gorge on choclate to calm myself. It will be her fault if I gain weight!!!!!! :angry: I'm sooooooooooooo mad!!1

I understand that everyone feels violated, and rightfully so, but, atleast she came out in the open and admitted it. She couldve just sat there and kept the lie to herself, which is too easy to do on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back