April fools

fong_11

Cadet
did u play any? What did you do?
did someone play one on you? what did they do?

My friends teacher gave them an 8 page quiz for math and when people where done the first page they had the same exact page on the one after that....than on the last page it said APRIL FOOLS!!!!

I told my room mate that I broke his guitar...he got so mad it was funny...and his look, it was classic. But than he just started chasing me around the dorms and now I am hiding in class.

well, my french class did something for April Fool's. In France, they stick paper fish on the back of people apparently, and so for extra credit, thats what we did, to our teachers. It was sort of funny...

Nice sig nance :lol:

i don't do jokes. they always get screwed up at my school. one girl uses superglue. the outcome: a ruined new sweater and somebody else's but stuck to a chair. :rolleyes: then, another girl tried the bug-in-the-ice-cube trick. it didn't work, and she stalked off, exclaiming that everyone laughed at other people's jokes, but noo not her's. :rolleyes: i just don't.

I didn't do anything, but I heard of some really good ones w/ saran wrap (what a great invention)

*put it under the toilet (the part that you lift up). Make sure it's tight so there aren't any lines or wrinkles or anything. You can imagine what the desired effect is...

*put it across a door way. Same as above, make sure it's tight. Put it about head/shoulder level for a nice clothesline effect.

AlohaSpy said:
*put it under the toilet (the part that you lift up). Make sure it's tight so there aren't any lines or wrinkles or anything. You can imagine what the desired effect is...
OMG..that's so funny! Sounds like some thing my brother and his friends would do... ;)

One of my classmates put not one, but TWO stink bombs in two of 6th grade classrooms. The teachers got pissed though, and he got suspended. :blink:

I didn't do any pranks. That saran wrap thing sounds great! lol. My friend's girlfriend put cheese in my girlfriend's locker! She annoys me so much! Yeah, my French teacher (who is from Montréal) told us about one time when she was like 14 her brother put a paper fish on her back and she walked all through Montréal and went on the public bus without even noticing! lol!

My teachers played a joke on us. They REALLY got us! (It was pretty funny though! :lol: )

We were in our hotel (in D.C.) at about 8 AM getting ready to leave when they called us out in the hall and told us that there was an "activity" the night before, and that if no one confessed in 5 minutes, we would all be back in school on friday. (the eighth graders always get the friday after the trip off from school because we don't get home until around midnight, but if you get in trouble, then you have to go to school.)

Well, two groups of people confessed to being too loud, and one kid confessed to putting stink bombs in his room (why you would put a stink bomb in your own room is beyond me, but it made the hallway smell so bad!)

Then, after 5 minutes passed, they called us back out into the hall and my teacher daid "well, it's been five minutes and we didn't get the confession we wanted, so... APRIL FOOLS!"

at that point we all ran after them screaming! :lol:

Back