April fools

Me and my friends did that saran wrap on the toilet seat thing when we went camping last year. It was so funny cause we did it at night so people would go into the bathroom half asleep and get pee all over themselves in the middle of the night. Hilarious.

Well, last year at Pizza Hut we had a prank war and it was me and Sond against Chris and Wayne. One of our pranks was this: I went across the plaza and bought some feminine pads at Brooks. And while Chris was away on delivery, I got a cup of breadstick sauce, and smeared the sauce on the pads so it looked like blood. I think I had three pads. And then Sond got a sheet of paper and wrote: Do you have your red wings? :lol: And when Chris came back, I snuck out the back way and ran around to the parking lot in front and stuck the pads and paper on Chris' front bumper. I actually wanted to stick it on the back so that the people behind him could read it... but the way his car was parked, he would have seen me.

I ran back in the store and Chris didn't even notice I was gone. And then when he was walking to his car; Sond, Ben, Wayne, and I were standing at the counter, lookin' out at Chris. And the boy looked at us funny. And then he got suspicious (because we'd taped nearly naked muscle men on his car before :lol:smiley: so he walked around his car to check if we'd done anything to it. But while walked around the front, he was lookin' at us so he missed it!! :rotflmao:

Wayne was on Chris' side so of course he wanted to run out and warn him but Sond and I held him back. And then he tried to call Chris' cell but we held him back from that too.

So about 15 mins later Chris comes back. And Sond goes, "so Chris, did anyone honk at you?" And he goes, "oh yeah, a lot of people did, I don't know why though." I was dying of laughter. And then Sond was like, "Chris, we put bloody pads on your car." And he was like, :hmm: "I know! I saw them."

And so then we all went to the back and had a laugh over it. Chris had delivered to this old senior home and their was a girl sitting on the bench outside and she was lookin' at him weirdly, he said. He said he thought the girl had a staring problem or something. :lol: But then as he walked back to his car, he noticed the pads so he ripped them off.

Well, we got a call from the person that ordered the pizza and she said our driver was bleeding or something and there were bloody tissues in the driveway. We were like, "CHRIS! YOU JUST LEFT THEM ON THE DRIVEWAY!" :lol: So Michele made me go with Chris to pick them up. And then she said we had to stop the prank war cause it was affecting our customers. :hmm: But Sond and I won!!

Oh, this other time, Jesse (he's the restaurant general manager, but he's only 24 so he's cool with us) took a tampon and he dipped it in sauce. And then he wrapped it up in a little napkin and stuffed it in Chris' bag in the bathroom. So then we told Chris there was a surprise for him in his bag. So he runs to the bathroom, with me and Wayne on his heels. Ky's upfront makin' pizzas, and Jesse was near the back freezer, doin' dough, I think. So Chris rummages through his bag, and he takes out the napkin, and he unfolds it and he was like, "what is this?" And when it dawned on him, he screamed was like, "oh! WTF?! Eww!" And he chucked the thing at Wayne's head. :rotflmao: And Wayne was like, "WTF? Did you throw it at ME for?!" Kyla heard Chris scream all the way from the front so she ran to the back and was like, "what happened?!" And the customers that were waiting in the store were like, "uhh... okay." :sideroll:

Chris had thought it was string cheese at first but when he realized it was a tampon.. oh man. So then Jesse picked it up and was dangling it in front of Chris and he was like, "Chris! It's just breadstick sauce!" And then he licked it. :rotflmao: I'm just kidding, he didn't lick it.

Come to think of it, the people I worked with were pretty nasty. :lol:

That's a good one! This other time I was at school late because I had water polo practice, so me and my friends put on hooded jackets (because of the security cameras) and we found some pads and tampons and covered them in red magic markers and then jammed them into the cracks in peoples lockers and any where else they would fit and just left the wrappers everywhere. The next day on the PA system the principal talked about it, but they never found out it was us.

VaughnFan13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Alias_Gay said:
SiriCerasi said:
a very not pleasant thing :mellow:
that was definitely the worst day on AA ... :(

but then we had the best day on AA when we went into "polygammy" :lol:
polgammy? you mean polygamy? :confused:
i remember that...didnt take part in it, but i remember it... ^_^
you know what I meant Sam ... :lol:

and I didn't take part of it either ... ;)

Yah, I had a few played on me.

I did manage to prank some people.
I went into a plastic surgery clinic and changed all the data so that people were getting the wrong surgeries. One man woke-up with breast implants and I said "April Fools!". He got a kick out of it ;)

jk

~~sPONGY!

At soccer, the one girl said she had to leave early, and it was raining, so she came running back in screaming "oh my gosh! I just hit someone's car! It's black..i didn't mean to it was all slippy!" and it was our coaches car and he ran out and was all like, "I hope you have insurance!" And then when he got out he fount out it was just a joke! :lol:

SO then on the way home, i was driving and i said to my mom we can play the same prank on my brothers and dad, so when i got home we walked in the door and my mom was pretending to yell at me for going so fast and she was like, "You're fixing that dent on the car!" and i was pretending to get all mad and yell at her and my brother ran out to see the dent!

haha good day, good day :rolleyes:

my friends and I did do a prnak at school, but it did not work too well.
We decided to mess with something everyone uses so we decided to dye the soap. We figuered out how to pick the lock on the soap dispencers and we stole some soap to test of the dye. We were planning on just using regular food dye, so we tested it and it did not work :( . Then we thaught and my friends mom (yes her mom actually helped us) taught of dark colered Kool Aid b/c that stuff stains, so we put kool aid in some of the soap dispensers. We were going to get all of the bathrooms, but 3 out of 4 people on team 1 chickened out, so we were left without any guys to do the guys bathrooms and with out 3 people to watch for the teachers. We found out the next day it actually did dye some peoples' hands different colers.
We were going todo the saran wrap thing, but it would only be good for 1 person.

o gosh these guys that are like the class clowns and pranksters at opur skool did this joke on a teacher it may not seem bad but if u knew wut they do to this teacher everyday its pretty horrible....

well first they took a pic of him with him smiling and his handsa were in a peace sign....so they made like hundreds of copies and passed it round and put one on his door and put devil horns on it and said "im the devil hahaha"

then they had a fart machine and kept playing it and he got so mad...and they took those poppers and kept throwing it at his board and got so mad....

then they were like "C-Web" down the hall and he thoguht it was these other two kids and he came up to them and grabbed them by the neck (thats how mad he was that day) and said "u freakin morron get out here" it was funny as hell :lol:

Back