April Fools!

Ralanost

Cadet
So, who was the first to get you and what did they do? Who did you get the best and what did you do?

Me, the world or fate got me first. Was putting on my shirt in the laundry/utility room and hit the back of my hand on the L-bracket that would hold the fire extinguisher. You know, the place with all the tendons and nerves? Yeah, that place. Hurts like hell still.

Not fond of april fools myself so I don't play jokes on others. Too many bad memories as a kid.

Haven't gotten fooled yet. The ones I've come across have been too obvious. Once something does fool me, I'll be sure to share.

Well, as an update, my hand has swollen a little bit and still hurts like hell. Typing is not very pleasant. Hopefully it will go down over night. =/

I'm surprised someone didn't attempt some sort of HJ update with a title that would just drag people in. "Sign ups for beta beginning now!" or something. It's a good thing I'm just too nice for my own good, eh?

I'm surprised someone didn't attempt some sort of HJ update with a title that would just drag people in. "Sign ups for beta beginning now!" or something. It's a good thing I'm just too nice for my own good, eh?

I'm glad no one did. I get the feeling, with the atmosphere lately, there might have been a lynching.

(short story)
Well, my girlfriend played one on me today.
Half hour before I had to be at work, her best friend called me on my gf's cell explaining that my gf got caught shoplifting at Walmart for a "stupid lunchbox." (the lunchbox was a Zelda PH lunchbox that I really wanted ^_^)
So I drove there to pick her best friend up and my gf was sitting in the car.

Good prank none the less minus alot of dialogue that made the prank believable.

I thought about it - But, if I have time to do that, I should instead spend the time fixing all of the still-broken links in the HH Library on the main page. :|

My coworkers got me good. I come in and check my e-mail to find that I've got orders to Iraq... right in the middle of leave I was taking for a 2nd honeymoon with my wife (the cabin is already completely paid for, so that'd be 900 bucks I never would get back). On top of that, it would have also ruined some leave I had planned right after the 2nd honeymoon to go see my family, who I've been neglecting for well over half a year.

Man, I was lookin like I had gotten hit by a truck all day, until they finally told me it was a joke. Needless to say, I was pissed. But hey, they got me good!

Back