Season 5 Are they getting sloppy? spoilers!

hey there i just watched the latest episode and i must say i am disappointed.

there were three things that bothered me the most.

1. sloane tells payton that he needs a manuscript from geneva. we then see a cut to zürich where payton is obtaining the manuscript. it happened before that they have showed the wrong stock picture but this time the push through said zürich as well. to bad since i live in geneva and got all excited.

2.when sydney shoots anna three times in hamburg we can hear three silenced shots but sydney gun doesn´t have a silencer attached to her gun. not to mention that if you shoot someone from behind the exit wound will be bigger than the entry wounds, meaning there is no way that there only would be a tiny little whole in anna´s forehead.

3. when sloane talk to nadia in zürich, there is a very bad cut meaning two takes put together and you can see his head jump.

the alias people used to be so perfect in their fx, this time it was very poor.

at least sark is back. YAY

let us not forget the pic of vaughn and anna!syd jack showed to APO
that picture was a shot of Vaughn and Sydney from the episode "prophet 5" (5.01) after vaughn told sydney he was really andre michaux

that one REALLY annoyed me <_<

I agree with all of the above. Also, I know that Vaughn turned on a lamp in his father's old secret hideout, but weren't there also lights that were already on down there? Those must be the longest burning bulbs in the world! -_-

I agree with all of the above. Also, I know that Vaughn turned on a lamp in his father's old secret hideout, but weren't there also lights that were already on down there? Those must be the longest burning bulbs in the world! -_-

The lights might have been triggered to turn on when the door was activated to open. I noticed the silencer shots too.

i loved this episode, but i agree it could have used more editing...i mean, was vaughn really supposed to be in nepal or bhutan?

i loved this episode, but i agree it could have used more editing...i mean, was vaughn really supposed to be in nepal or bhutan?
good question

thanks to google *hugs google* i found that nepal and bhutan are like right next to each other so... it could be a mistake of the writers (likely...) or it could be something like... well they had to fly into nepal cross through india to get to bhutan... NO IDEA, but... yea, who knows anymore

I was wondering why we've never seen that scar that Vaughn got from his 'bike accident' before. And di anyone else notice that comnbined with the two bullet scars made a lil smiley face hehe :lol:

I agree, I think instead of nitpicking everything we should enjoy the last episodes we are ever going to see of Alias.

Seriously! Personally, I think these past episodes have been the best of the season... so why not just enjoy that and stop fixating on the small mistakes

And lets not forget...
How DID Sydney find Vaughn and Anna so fast! There was no way of knowing where they were or were going...
unless there was a tracking device on the chip, but personally I don't think so...

Okay, guys, seriosuly it can't be perfect. Of course they're going to be a couple things like this that don't make sense. There are things in season 1, 2, 3, and 4 that are like that too. I don't think the writers are getting sloppy I think people are just noticing things more now becasue it's the end, and people are paying more attention. So, like people have said focous on the good and not the bad. These past episdoes have been like the old Alias, and I think we should be appreciating them instead of cirticing them to the point of it being ridiculous because there is a line between criticing and just picking out every small litte detail ;)

~Andrea :angelic:

I wasn't saying that we should stop paying attention. Trust me, I pay attention, and try and catch all the details. I was saying that we should appreciate how good these episodes are instead of picking out these very very minor details that don't decrease the quality of the show in anyway, we should be focousing on how good the episodes are and all of the good things that the writers are doing. I'm sure they are trying their absolute hardest to make these last episodes as good as possible. We should expect nothing less :smiley: !!!

~Andrea :angelic:

about vaughn's scar, i was thinking the same thing!
i mean, God knows weve seen vaughn with his shirt off countless times (blood ties for example), n so it juss seems weird that this scar would simply "come up"
and yes, i know we shouldnt be nitpicking, but something are obvious, like when they changed the drawing on page 47
come on

Ok is noone more pissed off about the MASSIVE build up of Anna turning into Syd...only to be killed immediately...where was the big Syd vs Syd showdown. It has to happen in every sci fi and fantasy show and we were denied. Like in Superman....I can't believe they killed Sanna so quickly...after all the effort to create her. HOW DUMB and utterly annoying.

Yeha the pic of Vaughn and Anna annoyed me too

Back