Season 3 Are Vaughn and Syd really in love?

syd nd will are best frenz. thats how it will always be. syd and vaughn will be together in the end...just be patient.... :( ....easier said than done

i know they are i mean they have to be with all they went through they cant just like have no emotional feelings toward one another that is like impossible ya know i mean like even with all the krap that is happening on the show and what ever you can tell that they do love each other and it just takes time but some of us cant wait forever if ya know what i mean (hint* hint* wink* wink* nudge* nudge*) i believe that JJ will bring them together as soon as he figures out how to kill of lauren in a resonable way i guess thats how you would put it but yah so i think they are in love.....i mean i know they are and plus Michael HOT!!! you have to love him :P ;)

and you know what i realized ALIAS they are very into Premarital Sex and thats just not me or it wouldnt be me but yah what ever theyre spys they do what ever they want :P ;)

i kno this has been discussed so much but i still wonder....they built up to the syd/vaughn relationship for like 2seasons....finally they get together nd after a few months its over....wuts jj up to?....they hafta get back together! i wont give up hope!!! :thinking:

ya i have to admit sometimes i get way to into the show, but c'mon it's ALIAS !!!!!!!!!!!! how could you not get into it!!!!!!it's simply the best show out there!!!!!!! ;)

and i'm with you vartan-lova, jj really does like to mess with our minds, but i'm not giving up either! Sydney and vaughn are destined to be together!!!!!! :lovers:

I definitely think that syd and vaughn were in love two years ago. Now, I think vaughn loves syd but he's not in love with her. I do hope their love is renewed in the very near future. ;)

Ey, guys. I've read all your comments and now I think only one thing. This is not about Vaughn and Sydney. This is about J.J. Now I just realize that it's not that I don't like what Vaughn and Sydney have done. I don't like what J.J. has done. He broke a beautyful thing (I'm still wondering what for) and now it's like...well, I don't how to explain it...it's like a broken vase. You can find all the pieces and you can stick it all, but it will never be the same vase. Can you understand me? And when I think about that, even if this is a TV show, I feel sad.
Kisses.

His first priorities, and I don't mean to be arguementative, but his first priorities in that relationship should have been to Alice. He owed her at least that much. I forget what happened, but didn't he just kind of give her the short end of the stick?
Vaughn simply broke up with Alice then much later started a relationship with Sydney. Much later. Even after she had her fling with Noah. I'm begining to think that perhaps Syd is to immature for Vaughn. She doesn't hold up very well and crumbles rather easily. I find her a little to easy to bed when she's feeling stressed. I almost hate to say it, but maybe Vaughn deserves a more mature woman like Lauren. Then again he definitely should have waited longer after Syd's dissappearance so maybe nether one is worthy of the other and they should enjoy what they had and leave it at that. Maybe meet up once a year for a round Friendly Spy Sex.

yeah.. that would be real great, imagine all the outraged s/v fans
Why would Syd (a free woman) hooking up with someone outrage s/vers? I mean, the only thing that should outrage S/Vers should be the fact that Vaughn moved on and married someone. I'm not trying to strart anything, I'm just saying that Vaughn's the one that moved on, Syd has every right to do the same.

I think Syd has the right to move on to. I mean Vaughns married and as much as I don't like it thats the way it is. He may not be happily married and he may still have feelings for her but he is married and I total see Vaughn as a faithful married man. And JJ has made it perfectly clear that Lauren isn't going any where any time soon. So Syd should be allowed to have a chance to feel love again.And I must admit that I rooting for Syd and Weiss to have alittle something.

I think Vaughn has loved Sydney since his "watch stopped on Oct. 1st, the day they met." He will always love her, probably more than anyone or anything. The scene at the airport when he's trying to get her out of the country, I think proves that. But he's also always acted like an honorable guy and I doubt if he will act on those feelings while he is married to that witch, I mean Lauren. I do believe Syd and Vaughn will be together again before the end of the season and their bond, relationship and love will be stronger than ever. JJ will reward his fans after the bombshell that ended season 2.

GarnerForEmmy: I totally agree with you. I so think they will get back togther but i think the circumstances under which they get back togther will be unusal.

Are you serious? Did you see ep. 3.07 and 3.08? The airport scene? The kiss when she thought she was dreaming? His relentless concern for her this entire season. Risking his job and marriage to save her? One doesn't just do that for anyone! She admitted she was in love with Vaughn right before her and Will had sex!!!! It was comfort sex between two people who mean the world to each other. Love each other, not in love with each other kind of thing...

I will never give up on Syd and Vaughn... they are soulmates, they have been from the beginning!!!!

I totally agree with that!

Drama_Queen said:
yeah.. that would be real great, imagine all the outraged s/v fans
Why would Syd (a free woman) hooking up with someone outrage s/vers? I mean, the only thing that should outrage S/Vers should be the fact that Vaughn moved on and married someone. I'm not trying to strart anything, I'm just saying that Vaughn's the one that moved on, Syd has every right to do the same.
no, the quote was syd and vaughn getting together..

how many of u want s/v to get back together once a year, i want the whole s/vness not all this half him still married felgercarb

Are you serious? Did you see ep. 3.07 and 3.08? The airport scene? The kiss when she thought she was dreaming? His relentless concern for her this entire season. Risking his job and marriage to save her? One doesn't just do that for anyone! She admitted she was in love with Vaughn right before her and Will had sex!!!! It was comfort sex between two people who mean the world to each other. Love each other, not in love with each other kind of thing...

I will never give up on Syd and Vaughn... they are soulmates, they have been from the beginning!!!! 

I totally agree with that!

ditto

secret_agent_angel: I'm sure you're right that it will be under an unusual circumstance when they get back together. Nothing is ever easy in the world of "Alias".

Back