Are you a devoted gamer?

How many hours a week do you spend playing video games? dont matter if its online or offline

• 40+ hours! Hey, Gaming is a full time hobby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40 hours, I might not have much of a life but its there!

• 20-30 hours, I'm more of a casual gamer.

• 10-20 hours, I play some but hey i have a life to tend to!

• 1-10 hours, I just pop on from time to time.

• 0 hours, Game? what do you mean? Like checkers?

• Total voters
Originally posted by Daax@May 19 2006, 09:36 PM
I play too much. That's why I started going to the gym. I'm hurting in my everywhere right now.
I do that as well :smiley: Put on 8lbs in a month, and a half of pure muscle. All it took was 200g of protein a day, healthy eating, and a hour workout 5-6 times a week!

I've gotten so tired of my old games and so bored with waiting for HJ that I've reverted back to Gunbound. My god what has happened to me. At least I haven't hit rock-bottom just yet. That would be Runescape. :(

Yes, with nothing to do, waiting for HJ, and ranting and raving to everyone I know about HJ, I've gotten bored and impatient...and...I....I kind of....started...WoW again... :(

It's really not my fault. My guild on vent keeps talking about OH MAN THIS GUILD IS GREAT, END GAME IS GONNA BE AWESOME. And...like eating when depressed, I play when bored.

It really depends, but with everything I have on my plate I dont think I can play more than 30 hours a week. I have a fulltime job, and I'm also a professional musician, so that takes up alot of my time. Thank god for no nagging wife/gf though, heh! ;)

Hmmmm, obviously you all aren't married! :smiley: When I played WoW it was easily 20-30 hours a week. Then I got married and I wasn't allowed to play more than 10-20 hours a week...

But I think I might be able to get the wife interested in HJ and then we can both play 20-30 hours a week! That's true love.

Originally posted by milamber@May 20 2006, 03:25 PM
Hmmmm, obviously you all aren't married! :smiley: When I played WoW it was easily 20-30 hours a week. Then I got married and I wasn't allowed to play more than 10-20 hours a week...

But I think I might be able to get the wife interested in HJ and then we can both play 20-30 hours a week! That's true love.
I know what you mean! I have a wife, and we're not even married. Bit of sarcasm their, but my girlfriend takes up a lot of my spare time. However, sometimes you just have to put your foot down, and say 'NO!'. Or, get her to play it with you like you suggested :smiley:

Originally posted by frostydf2+May 20 2006, 08:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ May 20 2006, 08:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milamber@May 20 2006, 03:25 PM

I know what you mean! I have a wife, and we're not even married. Bit of sarcasm their, but my girlfriend takes up a lot of my spare time. However, sometimes you just have to put your foot down, and say 'NO!'. Or, get her to play it with you like you suggested :smiley: [/b][/quote]
Putting my foot down = all hell broke loose ;) Then I have to justify why a game is more important than them, and I'd have to hear an hour long lecture on how that 10-20 hours per week could be better served making them happy.

Yeah, no.

~ Jaraeth

Well i was born in 1988 and have been playing games since i was able to because i lived in the middle of nowhere! So I like outdoor sports and gaming oh and screwing with peoples heads :confused: . Hardcore gamers all the way!! WOOOO!!

Back