Are you a morning person?

Sarah said:
I consider myself a morning person. I can almost never fall asleep again after I wake up, and I either get up or read in bed (I have a slight obsession with books) within a few minutes of waking up.
i can never go to sleep after i wake up either no matter how tired i am...it gets really annoying when you've only slept 5 hours or so because you were online all night and your brothers wake you up and you cant sleep anymore

even if i sleep half the day away, i dont feel rested...i still feel tired for some reason

im NOT morning person at all i sleep so deep i sleep through my alarm!! lol my mom has to take the balnkets off of me and drag me out of bed to wake me up!! lol im a night person i usually stay up till like 1:30 or 2:00

lauren

Alias_Freak said:
My school starts at 8:25am and I get up and 8:45am and I'm still really tired! I was late everyday the whole year!!
Wow!! That's an accomplishment. If I didn't get up then I'd miss school all day (not that I'd mind). :D
I am so not a morning person that at band camp I'm probably going to have to ask my roommate to throw something at me if I don't wake up by the end of Reveille. (Curse the senior trumpet players)

Patomac said:
Alias_Freak said:
My school starts at 8:25am and I get up and 8:45am and I'm still really tired! I was late everyday the whole year!!
Wow!! That's an accomplishment. If I didn't get up then I'd miss school all day (not that I'd mind). :D
I am so not a morning person that at band camp I'm probably going to have to ask my roommate to throw something at me if I don't wake up by the end of Reveille. (Curse the senior trumpet players)
What band camp are you going to? I went to International Music Camp last year and the year before, and the first week two years ago someone snuck into our cabin at night and unplugged our counsellor's alarm. Our whole cabin was late. :lol: We had like ten minutes to eat breakfast before we had to go and do our morning singing (I hated that! I can't sing). I was awake long before someone finally pointed out that we were late, but I just didn't realize the time. :blush:

Hmmmm...yes wrong forum.....but ok!

LOL...I'm one of those people who can be either. I love staying up late, talking to people, hanging out, and so on... But I like getting up early or I feel like half my day has been wasted. So really, I stay up till midnight (during the summer) and am up by 8:30. The latest I've ever slept was probably 9:30-10 and that was only once. And even an alarm early....I can jump right out of bed!

Our high school has this huge band program and they make everyone who marches go to a college that's about an hour from here. We go for five days and have practice every day. It's what I like to call the 24/7 band channel. :D

I don't think it sucks that bad. Our band has a really great group. Our whole flute section had a party last week at the pool. It was great.
But even if I love band, I'm still gonna have to ask my roommate to throw something at me to wake me up. :D

Im not really a morning person, especially in school season, RRRRRRRR 6 AM! Its to early!!! But in the summer when i get up arond 10am im all good :cool:

Well, put it this way, it's like 5:00am Saturday and I'm still up! I'am definetly a night person. I am so weak, tired, and depressed in the morning. When I go to school, I rarely talk. I just sit at my desk, yawn, wipe the crust from my eyes (lol) and do the work. I can't even go to sleep earlier than 1:00am. I get maybe 5 hours of sleep on a school day.

:asleep: Message from a Toronto Cracker :asleep:

Back