Are you an Aliasaholic?

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
i think everyone here is analiasholic...thats why were here
LMAO!! Me too....I just think the worse cases come to this thread and the summer camp one and AOA LMAO!!! I'm such an Aliasoholic, it ain't funny...

I'm definately an aliasaholic... and I think that's why my boyfriend thinks I'm like obsessed with tv. Really, I'm just obsessed with Alias. :::sigh::: He just doesn't understand. Sometimes, in certain situations, I find myself thinking, "what would Sydney do in this situation?" :lol:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
i think everyone here is analiasholic...thats why were here
LMAO!! Me too....I just think the worse cases come to this thread and the summer camp one and AOA LMAO!!! I'm such an Aliasoholic, it ain't funny...
I LOVE the summer camp thread! it cracks me up and I want to jump inside my comp and go there! right now! :D

Existentialist said:
I'm definately an aliasaholic... and I think that's why my boyfriend thinks I'm like obsessed with tv. Really, I'm just obsessed with Alias. :::sigh::: He just doesn't understand. Sometimes, in certain situations, I find myself thinking, "what would Sydney do in this situation?" :lol:
hee hee! I want a shirt that says "WWSD" or "What Would Sydney Do". or whiting out the J and putting an S.

hee hee.

and I think that all the time! :D

ok, here's how bad I am. I'm in yearbook at my school sitting on the corner computer which I have hidden with the open door to a cabinet and I feel like such a superspy!

:blush: I'm so obsessed!

oh, and I'm going to start taking krav maga, my mom's like "geez! pick another show!!!!!" and she's like "why have you all of a sudden taken an interest in code cracking, obscure languages and kickboxing/krav maga?" "and you may NOT dye your hair red!"

alisydas said:
Y dont we count? I'm not. I can't count I was never good at MATH!
I'm not incredibly good either but I've taken more of an interest (forced!) 'cause of this show!

sad sad sad. oh and it's also sad that I've just posted three replys in a ROW to this topic!!

ok, not sad, cool!

1, 2, 3, WOO HOO!

Angel said:
Could you imagine a summer camp to make you a spy.
uh...yeah! :P

hey, have you guys read that enormous post of "10 ways you know you're obsessed?" it's more like 600 ways! which is SO cool!

Sydney421 said:
How sad (in a cool CIA agent way)
you ROCK!!! hahahaha! :lol:!

I'm trying (futily) to restrain from purchasing anymore alias paraphanalia till...well till I have some money...in other words...I NEED MORE ALIAS STUFF!!!

ok, :D gtg

im in desprate need of a credit cardd....gotta buy stuff but no credit card to order!!::gasp::,....major blows...but....yes...everyone here is an aliasholic!iono bout other peeps but im proud of it!

Major aliasaholic here. i live in argentina and couldn't get Alias related stuff even if i wanted to..... at least you guys have a choice..... i'd have to move to an other country!!!

Caro said:
Major aliasaholic here. i live in argentina and couldn't get Alias related stuff even if i wanted to..... at least you guys have a choice..... i'd have to move to an other country!!!
that's one of the saddest things I've ever heard! there just isn't a smilie sad enough! arg! what is this world coming to!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I'll leave you with my new favorite: punk rock smilie: :Punkrock:

SiriCerasi said:
LMAO that is the funniest emoticon ever! :Punkrock:
I KNOW!!!!! he's soooooo great!

look at him and all his friends go!

:band:
:Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock: :Punkrock:

:D :lol: :woot:

Back