Are you an Aliasaholic?

If you're like me, you're absolutely obsessed with Alias. You're always on this site and in the forums, you watch Alias every Sunday night (when you can), and look over your shoulder every second, hoping some guy dressed in black has come for you to recruit you into the CIA. You talk about Alias all the time and when you're over a friend's house, you ask to use the computer to check out new posts on the Alias site to the point where they have to pry the mouse from your fingers. Is this you? I know that it's definitely me. I think they should have a shrink who specializes in helping people who are obsessed with Alias. LOL! :lol: Anyways, tell me if this is you 2!

There is like a 45 page thread about this in the general section called AOA(alias obsessed anonymous)...try going there to see your supporters lol...we give lots of therapy there lol

Definitely an Aliasaholic.....b/c of my addiction my bedroom wall is covered in Syd n' Vaughn,I dream about it at night, I have to come here everyday,and I always think I'm being followed....I have no desire to recover!!!! Sorry.... :D

I am def an aliasaholic, i set up my vacations around ALIAS episodes, and instead of doing my homework im either a.) here. b.) watching alias, or c.) thinking about alias.....it runs my life....and i don't know what i would do without it!

Yes...n ever since i found this lovely message board i ahve been slightly corrupted, not getting as much exersize as i normally do! chunkyness is bad!

We definitely all are "Aliasaholic"

and I am proud of it too ...

BTW ... I can't get enough of this site ... I am actually at work, I have
so much to do, but I haven't even started doing anything, cuz I can't get
off this site ...

Yeah I am more of an Irina Derevkoaholic lol but yeah my old friends don't even talk to me cuz I am always oh my god that happened on alias or that reminds me abou the time sydney or Irina did this. It's kinda getting sad but who cares.

I am a total aliasaholic!!! All my friends are pooling money to get me help!!! I did a project in school, and I used the word "alias" like five times (don't ask) And on the poster we had to do in a book report I made a Alias game!! Everyone rolled their eye's and said "OMG, here we go again!!!!" And everyone oin school knows me as the Alias freak!!! But on a good note, my math teacher loves the show!! So thats good, he doesn't think I'm crazy!!!!!! LOL

Hmmmm, how ALIAS effects my life? Let me count the ways.
-first and foremost: ALIAS is my life!
-there is constant quoting and conversing of ALIAS all day, everyday and during school and class (HALLA ABSTA)
-countless ALIAS files of pictures, video clips, and audio bits downloaded daily to my computer (in result slowing it down quote a bit)
-taping and multiple rewatching of ALIAS episode as well as analyzing EVERY LITTLE THING about every detail and making predictions
-continuously thinking about ALIAS day and night, dreaming of ALIAS
-making an ALIAS connection to EVERYTHING in any conversation, counting down days until the next episodes
-having my priorities start with ALIAS and end with school
-defending to the DEATH my favorite ALIAS character (JACK is THE MAN! no mater what you say Absta) to the death
-spending every cent I own on ALIAS stuff
-never paying attention in class because I am preoccupied with ALIAS (causing drastic grade decrease)
That is my ALIAS life, and I like it! And I am DAMN PROUD OF IT!

Hey, wow, sounds like me. (That would be why I started this post) I'm actually supposed to be doing homework right now, but I'm on this site. My life absolutely revolves around Alias. I swear, my friend had to pry the keyboard from my hands to get me off this site once. Then I punched him. That's how obsessed I am. It's kinda sad. :Playmusic:

Back