Are you an Aliasaholic?

all those things u mentioned I DO!!!! PLUS MORE!!! i am sriously obssesed. .my friends always make fun of me :( but not the ones that watch ALIAS we always talk bout it together. . .if i didn't have a friend that watched it i would be so bored at school tehehe

DBristow said:
Oh he is definitely the absolute coolest emoticon ever. No Alias related stuff in Argentina?!?! :jawdrop: That's a sin!!!!!! :cuss: I got the Alias DVD preordered for my birthday! AHHHHH! I am VERY HAPPY! YAY! :jump: Words cannot express my happiness! :jump:

words can't express mine either! ALIAS IS ON IN LIKE 5 HOURS!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll start posting "DBristow's Emoticon of the week" can we put them in our sigs?

oh, and here's an "I'm obsessed with alias" related moment, well, statement really:

I've had to learn how to laugh without making much sound 'cause I post on this mb at night and during school and if people hear me laughing hysterically at you guys (with you guys! :P) they're always coming over and like "what are you doing!?!?! why arn't you writing your essay!?!?!" yeah...so...

;) four hours and 40 minutes til alias!

where i live Alias will be on in around 20 hours... i should be thinking about the 2 exams i have in like 10 hours

I am MOST DEFINANTLY an aliasaholic. My ENTIRE room , computer , life is michael vartan , jennifer garner , and of course ALIAS!!!!!!!! Ill be talking to my friends at school and ill say "Yea I know it reminds of this one time on alias........." or "Yea but Michael Vartan is still wayyyyyyy hotter..." or "OMG you don't know what alias is? Gimme an hour Ill explain it to you" {Cant explain alias in any less....doubt i could even do it in a hour.} I am definantly addicted.
I also remeber one time I took the alias:Recruited book to school and my teacher asked me if I watched the show.............I looked at him like "Well,,,,,,Ugh Duh!!!!!!!" I thought it was hilarious. <g>
I have watched every episode at least 15 times. And The finale from last Sunday about {45 times} NO EXAGURATION!!!!!!!!!! Alias is the BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it lasts 7 seasons AT LEAST like buffy.

:redhair: :Ph34r: :redhair: Tiffany

i really wish more people watched the show. i mean, i was so releived when alias got renewed for a 3 season, but i don't even want to think about the show not getting a 4th.

Caro said:
i really wish more people watched the show. i mean, i was so releived when alias got renewed for a 3 season, but i don't even want to think about the show not getting a 4th.
It'd be unheard of! :lol: I hope it will at least reach that. I'm an aliasholic (duh) when i'm on the net, i always end up here or some other alias-affiliated site!

Michael_Vartan_Alias said:
"OMG you don't know what alias is? Gimme an hour Ill explain it to you" {Cant explain alias in any less....doubt i could even do it in a hour.}
I have a question. I have tried doing this but it never worked before!! How do you explain Alias? The only thing I get out is "It's about these spys...ya. Just watch the show and find out" I mean..how lame is that!

ooo i can explain it! it takes forever but first i go into character background then i hit the plots from first episode till now!!! i usually only get as far as season one finale before i have to take a break from talking!but start with characters and explain all of them otherwise it gets confusing if you dont and start with sydney then go to the ones closest to her!LOL!!!sounds like a maze!

ok im not over obessed with alias but i am obessed to a point!! my family thinks i am over obessed but i dont think i am!! im just hooked on the show and everywhere i go there is something that reminds me of the show. like the other day i saw a liescene plate that said sark. and then last night i was playing a card game called phase ten and you start at phase 1 and i thought to myself omg thats an alias ep!! i can never sleep after an ep and watch the eps over and over but i have my limits!!

and i know explaining alias to non watcher is the hardest thing. i tried to explain the s.f to my brother but i just made him more confused and i suck anyways at explaining!!hehe!! :D

Back