Are you an Aliasaholic?

Intel said:
Caro said:
i really wish more people watched the show. i mean, i was so releived when alias got renewed for a 3 season, but i don't even want to think about the show not getting a 4th.
It'd be unheard of! :lol: I hope it will at least reach that. I'm an aliasholic (duh) when i'm on the net, i always end up here or some other alias-affiliated site!
sounds like me. alias relatedd stuff is what i do EVERY day. at least one hour per day, and that's the least.

how has it affected my life i am addicted to this site i cant go one day without goin here once i am addicted to the romance fics and everything else on this site its great and addicting i just love it cant live without it what would i do :P

Victoria King said:
ooo i can explain it! it takes forever but first i go into character background then i hit the plots from first episode till now!!! i usually only get as far as season one finale before i have to take a break from talking!but start with characters and explain all of them otherwise it gets confusing if you dont and start with sydney then go to the ones closest to her!LOL!!!sounds like a maze!
lol...i am waaaay too obsessed with alias...i am famous for it at my school, and even the teachers know about my obsession...

when explaining alias, i start with the characters, explain all past episodes, and ask them if they have any questions

Vaughnluver said:
my friends think i'm crazy because i can barely go one conversation without mentioning something relating to alias! lol
i think we're all guilty at that one!! ; )

I am definitely an ALIASOHOLIC!! i love anything to do with Alias! i talk about it 24/7, i even put in quotes from the characters in stories i write for school!!

Defintely! My parents don't talk to me if i say anything with the word 'Alias' in it, my friends get annoyed when all i do is talk about LO or JG or MV, and I am seriously considering joining the CIA when I grow up. I say quotes 24/7 rent all the movies the characters have been in, read all the books, my room is packed w/ pics, i'm collecting wigs, I made a scrapbook, i watch every eppy @ least 10 times, and i belong to a million of these sites.

You decide ;)

Yeah, I'm one too!! Yay for us! lol. My friends thought I was nuts yesterday because we were at the mall, and I refused buy anything because I'm saving my money for the Alias dvd. lol. I'm only 13 and get 6 bucks a week. It takes a while. Anyways, I always plan my deciosons around Alias. lol. And I was just thinking, what the heck did I used to do before Alias came along??? lol

i am without a doubt an aliasholic
im addicted to alias.
most of my friends and family think im pretty crazy, but it's not as bad as it used to be. before i was an x files fan and the it was really worrying

i love alias, it's one of the best shows ever, if not the best
and i love seeing the episodes over and over, and quoting and thinking about it and dreaming about it ( i've had some really awesome dreams), seeing MV pics, and writing and reading fics, and of course, browsing alias sites like this one, or the safe house, or a msn group ,alias freelancer
if i could, i'd have my room filled with posters, photos, all sort of alias stuff
but i cant get any!! :( :(

i hope alias lasts, and long!!
like 9 season, as the x files, but still being great, as it is now.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jul 18 2003, 03:55 PM']I am definitely an ALIASOHOLIC!! i love anything to do with Alias! i talk about it 24/7, i even put in quotes from the characters in stories i write for school!! [/quote]
i insert quotes from alias into my everyday convos!

Sarah Vartan said:
I am seriously considering joining the CIA when I grow up.
OMG, ME TOO! I just starting taking karate on Monday and I'm so into it cuz Jen can do it. U know how Jen uses those sais in Daredevil? Well I got to play with those today! Yay!

I'm an Aliasaholic. I haven't missed an episode and have appreatiated the true nature of the characters and the storyline. Most of my friends can't understand it so they came it stupid but they are just dump for not watching it. I love Alias (Sydney and Vaughn Forever!)

oh dear lord, not another Sydney and vaughn addict.....SARK AND SYDNEY RULE!!!!!!!!! i feel sorry for your friends, they should really watch it and try to understand it

Tell me what is wrong with Sydney and Vaughn. Sark and Sydney would have hot sex and good looking kids, but there would be no trust. I just see another Jack and Irina relationship. Did you know Sark isn't foriegn, but plain American.

Back