Are you going to watch Desperate House Wives?

Are you going to watch Desperate House Wives?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay i was just wondering if anyone else out there got mad every time that they saw an ad for the new show that is going to be on on Sundays at 9pm.

The previews did not draw me in....I WON'T watch. I'll find something else to watch on Sunday nights.....probably my Alias dvds.

However, I do plan to watch LOST.

I will watch it only because it looks like it gonna be funny in a series way. Like the preview where the guy is in the hospital bed and he looks at his wife and says you tried to kill me and she like and I'm sorry about that. That is so great best lines in history...I think the show might win some awards.
:smiley: :smiley: Melissa :smiley: :smiley:

At first I wasn't because I was mad about Alias not being on, but the previews drew me in! So, yes, I'm going to watch it!
(still mad about Alias not being on!)

I'll watch... I liked Teri Hatcher when she was on Lois and Clark( plus Dean Cane...HOT) I don't know if anyone remembers that show. It looks pretty good. I'd rather be watching ALIAS but I'll give the show a chance

I think it looks really good. And I agree with Melissa, that is the best quote ever! I'll give it a chance, like I do any show that looks interesting, and if it isn't good, then I'll watch something else. It comes on tonight, and I'll be tuning in.

I cannot wait until January, and I hope this show and LOST will help me get by.

yeah, I love Teri from Lois and Clark too ... and Dean :crush:

This show and "lost" will keep me alive till January for "Alias"

At first i was really annoyed that it took up the Alias spot but you know what. It's REALLY good. I just saw it on CTV. If you're interested at all, just watch the first episode. It's hilarious. I mean the characters are like WOW! :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
At first i was really annoyed that it took up the Alias spot but you know what. It's REALLY good. I just saw it on CTV. If you're interested at all, just watch the first episode. It's hilarious. I mean the characters are like WOW! :lol:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1017095"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It was rather hilarious. Completely unbelievable (in my opinion) but soooooooo much fun to watch! :lol: