Are you insane? (workin title)

Dru

Cadet
Title: Are you insane? (workin title)
by: Dru (kasha1)
Disclaimer: I own nothing. But if someone wants to give me something, fine with me. Everythin' belongs to J.J. Abrams, Bad robot, Touchstone TV, etc.
Summary: This is AU. The two years Syd was missing, She was with Sark and Irina in Russia.
Rating: PG-13
Author's note: Well, not much to say. Just remember to R&R!!!.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been a year since Syd fought with her friend, Francie who turned out to be a clone and not her friend at all.

Since her mom gotten away, she had been keeping tabs on her daughter.

And the one doing most of the tabbing was Mr. Sark.

When Syd blacked out, Sark enters and sees an injured Allison.

He wished he didn't have to kill her but Irina had told him she needed to
be gotten rid of.

He felt kinda bad. He almost never felt bad.

He had suggested her for the whole clone thing in the first place.

He shoots her in the head with a silenced gun.

Then he picks up the blacked out Syd and carries her to his car and they're of to russia.

That was a year ago.

Now Sark sat at a livingroom table in a sunny-filled room reading mission briefs
and such.

On the very plush, comfy vanilla colored couch lay Syd, in a Tank-T and sweats, reading one of those really thick paperback novels.

They both look up and at each other, brown against blue.

Sark smiles, not that rare these days.

He's smiled more and more this last year.

He stands up and climbs over the back of the sofa and starts to kiss Syd and she drops the thick paperback novel on the floor.

They're almost lost in they're little world when there's a knock on the door and someone walks in.

It's Syd's mother, Irina Derevko.

She tries to hide her smile, when she sees Sark falling of Syd and onto the floor, then standing up and pretending he hadn't been kissing her daughter like crazy.

So, he was human after all.

Syd picked up her novel and cotinued to read.

But red as a tomatoe.

Irina knew they were seeing each other the last six months and they knew Irina knew but they never showed that they knew that she knew but she knew.

And she was the only person who knew.

"Enjoying Your book, Syd?" Irina asked the ever blushing Syd.

"Yeah, Mom. It's great. Thanks." Syd told her mom.

Then Irina started to discuss the latest mission with Sark.

Sydney no longer went on missions. She had lost her memory of the spy world. She thought she had never been a spy and she didn't want anything to do with it.

She was perfectly happy with what her life was, as it was.

When Irina leaves the room, Syd cracks up and can't stop.

Then Sark joins her in the laughing.

~*~

When Sark went out on that mission and Irina went do some business near by, the house was raided that night.

And they abduct Sydney but she did put up a good fight.

They say thy're there to help her.

To take her home.

But she just keeps on saying that this is her home.

When they were bringing her out of the house, she kept telling them that she was home.

That this was her home.

"Sark, where are you? I need you." Is the last things she says before she blacks out.

~*~

Three days later when Sark returns home, not much had been repaired since Irina got home and found her daughter gone.

The windows had been replaced but Irina was too preoocupied at trying to find who had dared to do this.

Come to her house and abduct her daughter. She still had no idea who.

Sark found her in Sydneys room. Over that year and a half, Syd and Irina had become very close.

So, obviously this was hard on her. But she was not gonna fold over this, she'd get Syd back.

"What happend, Irina?" He asked, trying to remain professional but it was hard for him to stay that way.

He thought thathe was really begining to really, truly love Sydney and now he might never be able to tell her that.

~*~

*~*TWO WEEKS LATER: L.A.*~*

It was begining to show and they were worried if him and her mother knew.

This was not good.

She still told them she didn't belong here.

The doctors told them she had lost her memorys about being a spy and she thought she had always lived with her mother, they weren't sure if she'd get those memorys back, ever.

That worried them.

Well, they didn't have to worry too much because she got her memory back a few weeks later.

She asured them that she was okay and that she just wanted to get home.

They're mistake, because she didn't go home but almost disappeard of the face of the earth for seven months befor they found her again in India.

She told them that she had just needed some time alone because she had this year and a half gap where she didn't know where or with whom she had been with.

They didn't know how she forgot that and tell her where they found her and how she had reacted when they rescued her.

"This can't be true. You must be mistaken about who lived in that house. This can't be right, Dad. How can you be absolutly sure?" Syd told her father, over dinner at his house.

Where she was staying until she got her own place.

~*~

Month later, there was a knock on Jack's door and Sydney answears the door.

"Sark. What the hell are you doing here?" Sydney asked, she still wasn't back on active duty with the CIA.

"Me and your mother have been looking for you for eight and half months and you're at your fathers house. Why didn't you call us and let us know where you were, we could have come and get you. But all you say when you see me is 'what the hell are you doing here?' What's wrong with you, Syd? "Sark asked Syd, as he was gonna touch her cheek but she moves away.

"Really, what's happend to you? What have they done to you?" He asked now, shocked that she wasn't as pleased to see him as he to see her.

"What's wrong with you, Sark. This is my fathers house, get out or I'll throw you out. Oh, wait. I know what I can do. I'll kick your ass, tie you up then call my father to come and pick up Mr.Sark, a wanted assasin." Syd tells him, she's about to attack him but then she hears crying from a room down the hall, forgets Sark and runs towards the crying.

TBC...

*Please, R & R!!!!~ dru, iceland*

Dru said:
Now Sark sat at a livingroom table in a sunny-filled room reading mission briefs
and such.

On the very plush, comfy vanilla colored couch lay Syd, in a Tank-T and sweats, reading one of those really thick paperback novels.

They both look up and at each other, brown against blue.

Sark smiles, not that rare these days.

He's smiled more and more this last year.

He stands up and climbs over the back of the sofa and starts to kiss Syd and she drops the thick paperback novel on the floor.

They're almost lost in they're little world when there's a knock on the door and someone walks in.

It's Syd's mother, Irina Derevko.

She tries to hide her smile, when she sees Sark falling of Syd and onto the floor, then standing up and pretending he hadn't been kissing her daughter like crazy.
love this part!!!
lol!!
more of that please!!!!

hey got ur pm's!!! dunno how to pm so..... i'm a s/v and s/s shipper but suddenly i'm more af a s/s shipper!!!!!
lol!!!!
woooooo hooooooooo tommorrow!!!
....... going to sd-1.........

o this is really good, please pm me when you update next i reallly really can't wai to find out what happens next, i bet you it's irina. are you posting this at sd-1 as well, never mind i'll go look for myself if you are pm me there too please

Title: Are you insane? (workin title)
by: Crimson Snow (Dru, kasha1)
Disclaimer: I own nothing. But if someone wants to give me something, fine with me. Everythin' belongs to J.J. Abrams,
Bad robot, Touchstone TV, etc.
Summary: This is AU. The two years Syd was missing, She was with Sark and Irina in Russia.
Rating: PG-13
Author's note: Well, not much to say. Just remember to R&R!!!.

Chapter.2

~*~

Sydney picked up the crying baby, as Sark walks in.

His eyes have a weird look to them but still kinda unreadable.

"Who's child is that?" He asked, while Syd was rocking the child back to sleep.

"Oh, it's not mine, If ya thought that. I'm just babysitting for my aunt. She's resting at home. This girl is really loud." Syd told him, smiling then remembered who he was.

"You have to go. I don't know when Dad gets home." She told him, for a second she was just tired then she was cold again.

"What happend to you?" He asked, sad.

"I'm me again. This'll never happen again. Stay away from me or I'll have to kill you." She tells him, as she closes the door on his face.

~*~

He looks for her for months only to be thrown out of her life and her dad's house.

It was weird, but when he walked into the room and saw Syd holding a blonde, curly, haired child, he kinda hoped it was their's but that was stupid.

Right?

But when she said it was her aunt's kid he was both relieved and sad.

He had to get her those memorys back.

Her happy memorys.

~*~

LATER THAT NIGHT;

"Sorry about that. But really that was all your fault." Syd told him.

"Excues me but remember who was kissing who while holding a glass of redwine." He told her, as he looked for a new T-shirt instead of the, soaked in redwine, T-shirt he had on befor.

"Still your fault, you made me wanna kiss you." She told him, right befor she kissed him again.

Both forgetting the clean and un-clean T-shirts.

Syd woke up, kinda startled but fuzzy.

But did that happen for real or not?

She didn't remember it happening but she'd lost a year and a half.

So she wasn't sure but it was a happy, vivid dream (surround sound, the hills are alive. - Buffy, ses.2) that half of her hoped was real.

She looks at the clock, it was almost five in the morning.

Almost, as soon as the clock turned five lindsey wakes up.

She always woke up at that hour and Sydney was getting used to it.

Somehow, she didn't know why but when Sark asked who's kid that was she couldn't say it was hers and that she didn't know who was the dad but it was most likely to be him.

She just couldn't tell him but she wanted to.

Her mind won her heart.

But her heart seemed to remember things her mind had forgotten.

TBC...

*Kinda short, sorry. Longer next time. Remember to R&R!!! ~ Crimson Snow*

wow!! kool!!!
love the mind and the heart thing!!!
so the baby's syds????
neway loved it!!!
moooooooooooore please!!
thanx 4 the pm!!!

Are You Insane?
by: Crimson Snow (Dru)
Disclaimer in Ch.1
Chapter.3

~*~

Syd was trying to watch TV, when she hears the front door open and her dad steps through them. She goes to the hallway to greet him.

"Hi."She tells him, and he'd come to know his daughter quite well, so he sensed that something was wrong.

"Hello, Sydney. What's wrong?" He asked her straight out.

"What do you mean? There's nothing wrong. I just said hi." She told him, a little more defensive than she intended.

"Sydney, I know you. Somethings wrong. Tell me." He tells her, but then he sees this look in her eyes that says 'drop it', he does and instead picks up Lindsey, who was on a blanket in front of the TV.

Lindsey brought out the softer side of Jack Bristow, even though her father could be a wanted assasin that or had worked for the Man.

Irina Derevko.

That didn't matter, it was Sydney's child and his grandchild, he loved it very much and wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

He could still sense that something was bothering his daughter but obviously she didn't wanna talk about it, maybe tomorrow.

~*~

When Sydney had fallen asleep after putting Lindsey to sleep, she had another one of those really, really vivid dreams and she didn't know if they were memorys or just a dream.

But this one had her mother in it.

"Do you know where he is? When is he coming back?" Sydney asked her mom.

She had been there for a year and two months she had been kinda 'leave me alone!!' not wanting to talk to anyone and then two months ago Sark comes home after being a captive of the CIA for a year and when he got home, Syd started to socialize with him.

But there was something more going on than friendship, Irina thought.

"He'll be here soon, Sydney. Calm yourself down. He was only gone for a week." Irina tells her daughter.

Then they both hear the front door open and Syd, looks at her mom for one second, then she goes to the door to check out who was coming home.

Irina isn't hurrying to get to the hall where the front door was but when she gets there, she sees that Sydney had jumped into Sarks arms and now they were kissing like crazy, not notizing her.

Irina smiled and walked away.

Syd wakes up, happy but if this was a memory, that this had actually happend, She was not ready to accept that.

That she felt any warm feelings towards Mr.Sark.

But it was kinda hard ignoring them when she kept having these happy, vivid dreams with him where she's happy.

TBC...

*Sorry, this was sooooo short but I have to go to class and well, stuff. But in the next Chapter Sark will go to Irina and tell her what's happend and probably more Sarkney-action and it probably will not be another dream. Hope ya enjoy. PLZ,R&R!!!!! ~ Crimson Snow, Iceland*

Dru said:
Lindsey brought out the softer side of Jack Bristow, even though her father could be a wanted assasin that or had worked for the Man.

That didn't matter, it was Sydney's child and his grandchild, he loved it very much and wouldn't let anyone hurt her.
what? lindsey is sydney and sarks baby??

Back