Season 2 Are you my father?

if u haven't forgotten, sloane is married to Emily! HAVE U PEOPLE GONE INSANE! Do u really think sloane is syd's dad??? Be reasonable here, sloane is like 60 years old. sloane is married to emily btw.

lafemme said:
No, no, no... I think it's Sark that is Sloane and Irina's son. ^_^
woah woah woah hold on!!!!! if sark is sloane and irena's son, i sure as hell hope that he didnt know that irena was syd's mom... cuz like... yea... and the ewwie... yahoyle. Sloane certainly didnt know about it!!

alias_16 said:
if u haven't forgotten, sloane is married to Emily! HAVE U PEOPLE GONE INSANE! Do u really think sloane is syd's dad??? Be reasonable here, sloane is like 60 years old. sloane is married to emily btw.
Jack did mention that "sloanes faithfulness to his country and his wife" was compromised cuz of rambaldi... plus sloane and irena shared a similar passion for rambaldi... they've crossed paths before. (which i guess is pretty clear now... but i meant... almost thirty yearsa go)

Most likely not. like verdantheart said, Sydney and Jack's relationship is a vital part of the show.

Didn't Jack say he loved his daughter in Salvation in the hearing with the senators? I'm not too sure about that.

Other points to bring up:
  • Jack said that he had in common with Sloane was that they loved their wives. But what Sloane didn't have was a daughter, Sydney.

Irina told Jack that sometimes the illusion of their marriage was so strong, especially when Sydney was born.

And, like alias_16 said, EMILY!

AliasALIAS said:
  • Jack said that he had in common with Sloane was that they loved their wives. But what Sloane didn't have was a daughter, Sydney.
i like that point. sydney is what "saved" jack from the dark side.

AliasALIAS said:
Most likely not. like verdantheart said, Sydney and Jack's relationship is a vital part of the show.

Didn't Jack say he loved his daughter in Salvation in the hearing with the senators? I'm not too sure about that.

Irina told Jack that sometimes the illusion of their marriage was so strong, especially when Sydney was born.

And, like alias_16 said, EMILY!
OK to be fair, jack said i had something neither of you had... and irena said "sydney"
In conversations between irena and jack i dont think they've ever called sydney his daugher.

Plus, i think the illusion of marriage reference you made only helps my case.

As for the 'vital part of the show...' a few weeks ago one might have said SD-6 was a vital part of the show. :smiley:

but sloane is so devoted to emily that it would seem awfully bizarre for him to have had an affair with irina. although that man is extremely evil, emily is the only "good" part of him and i don't think that he would have ever messed with that (except, of course, to save her life later on down the road by faking her death ;) ).

as for why irina turned to the dark side despite having sydney, i don't think she ever really "had" sydney. she abandoned sydney, leaving jack to raise her alone. granted, he didn't do much "raising," but he was still solely responsible for her which gave him enough incentive to stay on the good side.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Irina also had Sydney, so why did she turn to the dark side?
Well... Irina was evil when she had Syd... right?! She just obviously didn't have a soft heart, so that her baby could make her a good person...

crazy spinster said:
but sloane is so devoted to emily that it would seem awfully bizarre for him to have had an affair with irina. although that man is extremely evil, emily is the only "good" part of him and i don't think that he would have ever messed with that (except, of course, to save her life later on down the road by faking her death ;) ).
I dont think emily knows that sydney is arvin and irenas (yes, i speak of it now as if it were fact.) I think sloane had jack raise her cuz he couldnt let his wife know. Rumor has it that sundays episode might shed some light on the sloane family.

okee.i just watched it again and i think sloane MIGHT be her dad..but then again.....irina didnt know him till jack came by.....but..ew.....thats just nasty..oh..and the greatest acomplishment part...very suspicious.

I think It's a good theory! (but bad cuz think of how it would torture sydney!!) you have presented some valid points! It would make sense and then it would also make no sense at all! has anyone seen the tv show the pretender? that's just like what happened on it~ Raines was Miss Parker's real dad. I like for Jack to be the father!

Also I just thought: maybe that's also why Sloane hasn't killed Sydney yet... (ok aside from the fact that we know alias is coming back for a third season....:smiley: WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think that should Sloane appear to be Sydney's father, it will turn out to be a red herring. There are several reasons why Irina might want to have Sloane believe Sydney was his daughter when she was in fact Jack's. Heaven knows I'd prefer to believe that Irina felt something for Jack and wanted his child, yet have the insurance of having Sloane believe he's the father--having Sydney be the child of such an abominable union is practically intolerable!
:o_O:

ALIASgurl47 said:
I think It's a good theory! (but bad cuz think of how it would torture sydney!!) you have presented some valid points! It would make sense and then it would also make no sense at all! has anyone seen the tv show the pretender? that's just like what happened on it~ Raines was Miss Parker's real dad. I like for Jack to be the father!
I do remember that show... only casually watched it, but i see the connection. I sometimes relate the trickery of alias' storytelling style to the xfiles, cuz of all the questions that never really get answered for certain. Thats why i'm starting to agree with verdantheart's last post... just cuz 'm positive they're gunna play the "sloane is syds dad" card, doesnt mean its gunna be true in the end.

I'm probly exposing my true nerdiness here but i SO hope for a darth vader/ luke skywalker moment between sloane and syd.

This will probably be my last post in this topic, cuz i know i'm driving everyone crazy with my adamant position on the subject. Only time shall vidndicate me!

NOOOOO!!! sloane cannot be sydney's father! it cannot be true....

It would be interesting to go down that road, since he has been a father figure to her until she found out his true evilness...

but I hope in the end, jack is her father, and it stays that way, haha

Jack is Sydneys father and thats that. Plus if Sloane is Sydneys father then JJ should move the show to during the day like all soap operas. (Alias isnt a soap orpera)

Back