ARE you such an alias freak.......???

jEn Jr.

Cadet
ok i know im not the only one here but every monday i go to school and i cant stop talking about alias the night before and all of my friends just stare with their mouths open... and then they usually call me an alias freak, so the question is have you ever had a situaton like this -_-
i have a really good friend named brenda and she totally understands though, she watches every ep, and i lent her all of the dvds and she caught up really quickly!!
shes the only one who understands

That happens to me ALL the time. Only a couple of my friends watch Alias so the rest of my friends get all pissed off when we talk about it. I think that they call us alias freaks because they don't understand what were talking about and it confuses them.

i know i start talking all fast like marshall does and at art every day we do impressions of each other and every goes on me" ohhh my god , did you watch alias last night? oh my god stupid vaughn and poor syd" i deserve it though

my really good friend, bless her soul puts up with my alias ramblings. my friends too just nod and smile cause they have absolutly no idea what im talking about.

One kid in my homeroom watched Alias and she doesn't understand how I can get so obsessed. One kid in my homeroom puts up with my Alias ramblings. I got a kid on my bus to occasionally watch it!

It used to be like that for me, but now all my friends watch it to (just because they wanted to know why I was so obsessed and then they got attached as well)

At first it was totally like that, I went from Popular to popular Alias-freak :D But after lotsa work I am having victory after victory of getting people obsessed..(17 so far! :D)

My friends always make fun of me because I am always talking about it..except I have one friend who also gets into it and she listens to me monday mornings as I ramble on about the episode the night before..she has infact started to watch it!!! I showed her all the dvds and now she loves it! yay one more fan!!

I used to talk about it A LOT on Mondays.....and my friends would just get pissed and tell me to shuut up...but then they got used to it so they just listen and try to change the topic

and some of my friends try to understand what I'm talking about...and ask me questins about it

and 3rd pd on Mondays...I meet up w/ my friends who are now obsessed w/ Alias almost as much as me and we usually get kicked out of the library when we go on the computers (to go on AllAlias :D)because we're too loud talking about how we just wanna kill Lauren, or how hot Vaughn looked, or how cool Sydney's action was or something :D

ok all my friends used to hate me talkin bout alias coz i wud just go on and on about it so now ive got myself a new group who love it as much as i do. lol. fun times. plus ive recruited like 5 ppl. YAY!!! :smiley:

oh yeah!

my friends is getting tired on me just talking about Alias. Two of my friends like Alias too, but I'm the Freak! :rolleyes:

Yes I'm really an Alias-freak..

And I live in sweden so season two will start to the autumn so I've just seen season 1 but I've download episodes and read transcripts and all that stuff so my friends think I'm crazy loving a TV-show! :P

no one I know watches Alias, yeah creepy people.. and if I talk about it, is like I'm talking in a different language or something
that's why I love you guys soo much, we talk the same language ^_^

my friends are exactly the same
any time i start talking about alias they walk off.
that is why i spend so much time on the net talking to you great people.

my friends think im nuts. NONE of them are intrested in ALIAS at all, and to me i find them the ones that are crazy. i talk about alias all the time and usually i get "shut up for gods sake" from one and "what the H3!! are you tlaking about" from another. i love this site because i can see so many ppl that share my love for alias. the problem though is that i dont know anyone thats on this website (because all of my friends are stupid and dont like alias) so usaully i just watch what other ppl have to say and respond sometimes. this one stuck out to me especially because of the topid, so thanks for whoever opened it i got other ppls imputs too!

Back