ARE you such an alias freak.......???

My friends are used to my ramblings so they just wait till they're through. But at first it really got on their nerves. Heathens...

My official nick name is Alias Freak. All of my friends, even the teachers call me Alias Freak. On my tests, I can write Alias Freak instead of my name, and they'll know who it is. Some of my friends watch Alias, but not alot of them do. Only about 6 of my friends, but they don't talk about none stop like I do. They just watch the show, and don't talk about it the next day. Me, I'm like "Did you see what Sydney did last night?!?" and they're like "Yeah. It was cool." They don't get really into it. They're used to it by now... ;)

o yeah first period monday a few yrs ago i was like OMOMGOMGOMG best show ever!!!!! and i ranted about how excelent it was - and by doing so i got 3 people to watch the show and they got hooked!
but my friends (who dont watch the show - a sin i know :P ) think im positively crazy and need some therapy and maybe some drugs - but i dont care
i'm obsessed and proud of it! :angelic: :D ;)

Well, it used to. But then I made all my friends watch. Now all but one is so hooked. They still aren't nearly as obsessed as me, but they love to watch aand talk about it.

Absolutely none of my friends watch it... only my mother and brother -- so when an episode ends we immediately get on the phone with each other to discuss.

Dixon.... please don't post things like that.... you're really not supposed to do that on AA anyways... ;)

I have this friend that is also obsessive and on Monday, we come to skool and we'll be talking about alias for like the whole day, and my other friends come up to me and their like,"what'r talking about?" And we'll be like, "Alias", and they'll be like, "I'm going to go". They think we're like stupid or sumthin!!

Well, I had one friend who watched Alias, but she wasn't obsessed like me. But she talked with me about Alias for awhile at lunch. Unfortunately, she's going to a different HS than me, so I'll have to make some new Alias friends!

yea every monday when we have school we go crazy and screaming and stuff and people walk by and just stare but to us its normal... without jess i wouldve never gotten addikted to alias (i love u) haha ok wow i think i just had a moment ok yea well bye
brenda

Yeah, the only person who watches Alias with me is my mum. My girlfriend can't get into, but I give her credit for at least enduring a few episodes when she has to. My sister hates everything so she doesn't matter. But most other people just can't get into it or haven't bothered.
As much as I love watching it with my mum, I get better discussion with people on the net with Alias that I would with her. I try with my girlfriend only to be told to shut up about because its all I talk about! :P

I'm probably not that biggest Alias freak in the world, clearly there are bigger ones here and on other forums. But, to my friends and family I'm definatly the biggest that they know which is good enough for me! :D

i absolutly know what you mean!!! none of my friends watch alias and when i talk about it they all go :" oh no here she goes again".

i´m trying to get them to watch it but they won´t. i think they don´t want to watch it because they know how much i LOVE it and they just want to bother me. altough one of my friends is interested but can´t watch it cause she has swimming practice.

Back