Are you superstitious?

Are your superstitious?

• YES!!!! get that black cat away from me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes... but not as much as a really superstious person

• Sorta.....

• a lil bit

• no, that stuff is all bs.

• Total voters
Sometimes, in Tuesday 13, I cannot see black cats. But, I love the mystery, witchs Stories, dark Legends, Mythology ... I born in the nord of Spain, In the Celtic Region and there are a lot of mystery stories with witchs, celtic mythology, goblins, Fairies ... I adore the Leprechauns (Although only exist in Irland)

~Natalia~

i don't believe in that stuff.. but sometimes i follow through with the superstitions... just because, i don't really believe them. like the salt one, and the wood one.. lol.. stuff like that.

i am supersitusous, butnnot SUPER but i touch wood, but i don't believe in the black cat thing! COZ THEY ARE SO CUTE! more when dog called daisy crosses path that u get bad luck!soz, dog stands in way a trips u up!

I'm definantly not superstitious, I have 2 black cats! :P And I was born on the 13th so I like 13, it's my lucky number. Also, my grandfather used to race cars and his number was 13, and he NEVER crashed which is kinda unlikely . . .

-Roxy

I'm sorta superstitious...I knock on wood and do my best not to walk under ladders, but I dont really care if a black cat walks in front of me. They're so cute!! ^_^

K. Ackles said:
I touch wood...but does that make me supersticious?(sp?)
well yes i think that would make you a little superstistios (i dont know how to spell either! :lol: ). I used to be extreamly supersticious, but I'm not any more cause it just all seems really stupid to me.

I don't know how it started, but like if I say I haven't fallen down any stairs recently, I say touch wood, cuz Idon't want to be 'jinxed' and fall down stairs.

Back