• Single

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Have a bf/gf

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Widow/er

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Itz tha Dreila said:
Hey Misha! :love: yea you're my boyfriend indeed :P I love you so much :love: we've been together a long time yea  :D
[post="1274878"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How can you be together ?? you live like a few 1000 km's from eachother

Danté said:
[post="1274976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Do you think that distance can actually come between true love???? It really can't. I mean as i said i've been with Kat (AgentDesertRose :blush: ) for 9 months and i went to see her in February. But we had already been together for 7.5 months before we met and she lives in California which is about 5,000 miles away from me includint the entire atlantic ocean and the whole of the US. If you love someone, you can be together in heart, mind and soul, and just not the body, which ISN'T the most important part anyway. Anyway i'm rambling. :smiley:

Mja, I just don't buy it ... Ok, like if you knew eachother from before and were dating/married but then got seperated like 'cause of your job or something you can try to make it last but i think it won't work out...

Maybe we just have another look on the word "relationship" ... dunno...

And I don't really understand like why you're already together for 9 months but only saw eachother for the first time like a month an half ago? that's not dating ....
How can you just love someone and be together with him/her if you don't really know him?

garnergarnish said:
Do you think that distance can actually come between true love???? It really can't. I mean as i said i've been with Kat (AgentDesertRose :blush: ) for 9 months and i went to see her in February. But we had already been together for 7.5 months before we met and she lives in California which is about 5,000 miles away from me includint the entire atlantic ocean and the whole of the US. If you love someone, you can be together in heart, mind and soul, and just not the body, which ISN'T the most important part anyway. Anyway i'm rambling. :smiley:
[post="1275005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly. True love can exist even when there's thousands of miles apart. We talk to each other every day on the phone and we are together, just not physically.

Um... I do know Nay. I probably know her better than any of her friends. We talk so much that it we know everything about each other and continue to love each other.

Mja, i'm sorry.. In my eyes you're just good friends, best friends, sharing everything with eachother and having feeligns for eachoter, even loving eachother...

I just couldn't do it, if i don't see my b/f in a few days i freak out :D (and he's goin' to Portugal next week :depressed:)

I would consider myself a PROUD single ^_^
and I had my last 'boyfriend' if you wanna call him like that during christmas vacation...but the distance killed what we had, he lives in Sydney. But we still chat and stuff we just aren't together anymore. :smiley:
And since then I am single, which is great cuz I couldn't spend any time with him cuz I'm so busy with school and my life :lol:

Danté said:
[post="1275034"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

How can seeing and physically being with someone equate to knowing them? You get to know people by talking to them, and you don't have to talk to them face to face. There are couples that are married for years and don't know that their partners are serial paedophiles or murders, so they obviously don't know them. Ok so what is a relationship? What is dating? Is it being there for someone when no-one else is? Trusting them beyond everything else. Knowing that there is one person there for you when others doubt you, someone to tell you the truth even when you don't want to hear it. Why do you have to physically be with a person to get all of that. You really don't. It's nothing to do with actually going out to dinner or the theatre or the cinema. Thats extra stuff and we did that when we were together. People who have never experienced it, don't understand it. i totally didn't believe in these sorts of relationships into i got into one.

The only reason that we don't see each other more often is money and work. It has nothing to do with anything else. And all that happened when we met was that everything we already felt was affirmed and made stronger by the physical and made it harder to be apart, which is through no fault of either of us.
AgentDesertRose said:
Exactly. True love can exist even when there's thousands of miles apart. We talk to each other every day on the phone and we are together, just not physically.

Um... I do know Nay. I probably know her better than any of her friends. We talk so much that it we know everything about each other and continue to love each  other.
[post="1275253"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Katherine knows me better than anybody, including at the present, my mother. She knows if something is wrong ad how to make me feel better, she knows exactly the silly things that make me giggle uncontrollably, which even my friends of 13 years don't know. No-one can compete with that.

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Mar 25 2005, 12:03 PM']Mja, i'm sorry.. In my eyes you're just good friends, best friends, sharing everything with eachother and having feeligns for eachoter, even loving eachother...

I just couldn't do it, if i don't see my b/f in a few days i freak out :D (and he's goin' to Portugal next week :depressed:)
[post="1275265"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

And surely that is what we are supposed to be.I'm sure that i'm old enough and have lived long enough to know the difference between true love and platonic friendship
We didn't say that it was easy. It is the hardest thing in the world not being together every day, and even if we don't talk for one day, it's almost too much to bear. I hate it and i'm constantly in tears about it, but i'm not gonna just give up. All i'm saying is, before saying you don't think it will work, think about all the people who are together everyday and don't even care about each other, who share no part of their life with each other, who in effect, don't have a relationship at all. Now look what you made me do, i wrote too much. ^_^

Exactly. it is hard but there is no way out, and i don't want a way out. i'm trying to find solutions like moving to America next year, rather than backing out. We talk every day for hrs and we can't live without each other and we'll cope until we can be together.

garnergarnish said:
[post="1275005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's sweet... no distance can come between real love :blush: I'm very lucky. My boyfriend lives just a couple of miles from here and this fall we're moving in together :D April 20 we've been boyfriend-girlfriend for 3 years!! :D I'm soooo happy :blush:

IsabellaOfSweden said:
That's sweet... no distance can come between real love  :blush: I'm very lucky. My boyfriend lives just a couple of miles from here and this fall we're moving in together :D April 20 we've been boyfriend-girlfriend for 3 years!! :D I'm soooo happy  :blush:
[post="1299409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awww..thats great dude. :smiley: You sound really happy and i bet you can't wait to start your lives together...me and Kat plan to be living together by the end of next summer when i move to America.

Back