Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Have a bf/gf

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Widow/er

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Single at the moment. There is a girl that likes me and I like her, but she's not allowed to date until she's a certain age, which sucks!

Single but if Affleck breaks Jen's heart (HE BETTER NOT!!!), I've got 1st dibs and we'll be the new Justin/Cameron considering the similar 8 1/2 year age difference! :lol: :D I guess I'll have to settle for someone like JG I guess.

I'm single right now. I don't think i'm really going to TRY getting a boyfriend until the summer, when i start college. I don't like HS guy's. Many of them are jerks and are egocentric, and the ones that are nice are my friends.

I really just want someone down-to-earth and sweet. Is that too much to ask for? Geez! lol

I'm single.

I've only had one girlfriend. That was a couple years ago and lasted a little over a year.

I was in love with her... then she cheated on me and left me for the same guy. :(

Oh, well. That just made me realize she was a cold idiot.

I am happily married, and don't envy the dating roller coaster! It's an awesome feeling when you finally find that special guy or girl who is almost every thing you ever imagined having as a husband/wife... and I say almost, because no one can ever truly live up to our perfect idea of what we think our spouse should be.

Back