Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Have a bf/gf

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Widow/er

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OMGZ this poll is sooo old! Yay i get to change mine! Then i was still singel but in 06 i meet a super sweet guy online here!!! I love my andypoo *its almost been 3 yrs.*

OMGZ this poll is sooo old! Yay i get to change mine! Then i was still singel but in 06 i meet a super sweet guy online here!!! I love my andypoo *its almost been 3 yrs.*

Aww...thatd be me then darlin??? Yep 3 years in Sept, happiest 3 years of my life. Even though we are miles apart, we both love each other without question, I'd take a bullet for my wee Liz.

Kills me that I cant spend every single day with Lizzie, but we gotta make the best of it for now

Aww...thatd be me then darlin??? Yep 3 years in Sept, happiest 3 years of my life. Even though we are miles apart, we both love each other without question, I'd take a bullet for my wee Liz.

Kills me that I cant spend every single day with Lizzie, but we gotta make the best of it for now

awww thankies baby!!! I love you and miss you soooo much! Im trying to keep myself busy so i dont miss u too much! But chico keeps me entertained! Cant wait till you get to meet my doggy he way friendlier then emmy lol
Miss you boo!!!

<3
Lizzie

Oh mush - Ain't love grand?
laugh.gif

I am currently single. Having a relationship isn't one of my priorities right now, the timing doesn't feel right. I went out on a few date with (upon first impression) a really nice girl a few months ago but the experience turned me off the dating game for awhile. Ever seen the movie the Heartbreak Kid? It was like that.

Back