Aristeia: A Little Rebellion Contest and Release Information

Maarkean

Scout
*Sound trumpets*

Aristea: A Little Rebellion has an official release date! June 1, 2012.

Aristeia-2-Cover-final-small-193x300.jpg

To celebrate the coming release, there are a few things I want to tell you about.

Pre-Orders

Pre-orders will be available May 18th. Get your copy of the book by going to Grey Gecko’s website. If you pre-order, you can get your copy for a reduced price AND get an autographed copy. Also, ordering from GGP’s website ensures you will get a free copy of the ebook if you purchase a physical book.

You can also pick up an early copy of the novel by coming by the GGP booth at Comicpalooza here in Houston. The hardbacks might not be ready in time, but we will definitely have paperbacks. Early copies will be an exclusive benefit to attendees.

Pre-Release Contest

If instead of preordering, you would like to try and get a free copy of the book, from now until June 15th, I have a contest running that will allow you to do just that. I will be giving away the following:

1. GGP has offered to contribute a signed hardback copy of every book currently in publication (Dying of the Light: End, Aristeia: Revolutionary Right, Aristeia: A Little Rebellion, A Fancy Dinner Party)
  2. A signed hardback copy of both Aristeia: Revolutionary RIght and Aristeia: A Little Rebellion.
  3. A signed hardback copy of Aristeia: A Little Rebellion
  4. A signed paperback copy
  5. An ebook copy
  6. An ebook copy my short stories “Lonesome” and “Peace Meal”

Winners will be chosen via random drawing from among all participants. How can you enter, you ask? There are several ways. For each of the following that you do, you will be entered into the drawing. *You can enter as many times as you like.

1. Leave a relevant comment on my blog during the remainder of the contest. That’s it, make a comment that contributes to a day’s given blog discussion and you’re entered. (No spam posts you dirty spammers)
  2. Participate in the Aristeia Blog Tour.
  3. Participate in the Pre-Launch Purchase Blitz.
  4. Tweet about the book to your friends on Twitter. Use the hashtag #Aristeia. *(Max 5 Tweets over the contests run per entry, I don’t want to be the cause of Twitter Spam. But you also get one entry per retweet your tweet gets)

Back