Aristeia: Revolutionary Right

Maarkean

Scout
Hey Cool Sci-Fi, I've only been a member for a few weeks, but I wanted to let you all know about my novel Aristeia: Revolutionary Right. It has been out since December, but my publisher has just a promotion for the e-book. For the rest of February it is on sale for only $2.99. So if you're in the market for new sci-fi, now's a good time to check it out.

cover-medium.jpg

Amazon Link

A former naval starfighter pilot, Maarkean Ocaitchi once fought to protect the Alliance and its principles of freedom and democracy, but his sister's rebellious past forced them both into a life of smuggling. He nevertheless refuses to believe her assertions that the whole system is corrupt... until she is arrested and condemned to death as a traitor.

Now, Maarkean must decide where his loyalty lies, and will either spark a rebellion or help crush the spirit of democracy once and for all. The experience will challenge everything he thinks he knows about resistance, loyalty, and friendship.

Written in the spirit of heroic space adventure, Aristeia: Revolutionary Right is the first book in a series by new author Wayne Basta.

If you decide to check it out, please consider leaving a review of it on Amazon. The more reviews it can get, the greater chances of a stranger deciding to give it a try.

Back