Armageddon?

Daniel Chapter 7 verses 1-28 speaks of the 4 world powers that have been on the Earth.
1) the empire of Nebuchadnezzar v4
2) the empier of Media-Persia v5
3) the empire of Greece v6
4) the Roman empire v7
In the coming verses he speaks of the rise and fall of the anti-christ and the rise of the Roman empire again.

Revelation chapter 13 speaks of the rise of the anti-christ and his power over the people. Revelation chapter 17 goes along these lines also.

Now this is not going to just jump out and bite you, you will need to do a little digging and looking at some study material (ie Sunday School books). This is an interpertation that I believe and have faith in. I ma going to try to find some more info on this. I watch Jack Van Impe on the TV and he explains all of this really well. I suggest watching him for a clearer understanding.

WOW! whats KJV ? is it the same as the NIV or Message bible? or why is it diff? coz doesn't matter which one, mostly teh same!

Just a question about KJV, is it Catholic, Christian, Protestant, or Anglican?

And yeah, most Bibles are basically the same, but they do have variations and different interpretations.

I know, but some Bible versions were meant for specific denominations (although for anybody). KJV was made under King James I of England, and at the time, Catholicism was outlawed (I think, but Catholics were definitely persecuted at the time in England). So I just wanted to know if KJV was Puritan/Anglican...

as far as i know, kjv is primarily protestant...i'm southern baptist and that's what my church uses...i know it doesn't include all of the books of the catholic bible (i.e. macabees) and basically lilly, the message in kjv/niv/etc is the same, they just use different language. like kjv uses all the 'thee' and 'thy' stuff and niv says 'you' and 'your'

The King James Version of the Bible was the first version written in english. All other versions were written in Latin or Greek.

The difference between the KJV and NIV is that the KJV is in old time english and the NIV is in modern english. Not a whole lot of difference.