Arrested Development

Leslie said:
I admit I was happy! :D I totally squeed. ^_^ I loe those two together.
[post="1414123"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Me too!!! :lol: I am of the belief that they are not blood related b/c how can her parents have sex if her dad is never nude lol Plus, how can anyone ignore the hints that Maebe is not their child? Look at her name, she Mae-be their child lol

Oh man, I was happy for them as well. How wierd... I mean, its totally gross, but the way they are its just almost like they are meant to be. Its totally screwed up! :P

Woo-hoo! I'm a new fan to AD but caught a few eps during the year and the marathon that was on last week. I LOVE it! The DVDs are moderately cheap so I think I'll pick them up.

From the eps I saw, I loved George Michael and Anne :lol: "She calls it a Mayonegg!" lmao

MAYONEGG! :rotflmao:

I loved when he called her "Plant." :D Priceless.

"Stop being such an Ann hog, ok buddy?"

haha I remember that...and when they left Anne in Mexico :lol:

I love it whenever he acts like he doesn't know who Anne is :lmao:

LOL Me too. And all the "Her?"s with that fake "nice face." :lol: ("She's really funny." George Sr.: "She better be.")

Watching the AD marathon again...

"It's a shemale!" (Pronounced Schemali)

"Well go have fun with Yam"

"These are my awards, mother. The seal is for markmanship and the gorilla is for....sandracing. Now, I must go. They are putting me in something called 'Hero Squad.'"

"Everybody dance NOW!" @ that office party

"They're on Bethlehem time."

"I'm gonna blow 'em and poke 'em!"

"I was almost attacked in my own house last night! I walked into my kitchen and saw a colored man!" "What color was he?" "BLUE!"

"Should I just take a piss in my $5600 suit!"

"He's only interested in her because he thinks she has a penis. I told him she was a tranny"

"Maybe I'll put it in her brownie..."

"Doctor said I can't sleep for twelve hours or I might die...or something"

"A reader? I need a report on this tomorrow by Gym...lunch with Jim...Carrey...the Grinch guy"

LMFAO!

eta: this show is so effing quotable!

YAM!!! :rotflmao:

Oh one of my fave quotes evar is the "awards" one with Buster. "Sand racing." HOW great is Busty? :D

And the price of the suit goes up every time... :laughbounce:

I love "Everybody dance now." *looks around* "Everybody. Dance. NOW!"

I don't remember that Grinch guy quote... I had to go out last night and missed the marathon. *pout* I'll hafta watch them on my own sometime this weekend. <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Since I have all of S2 on my compy... :whistle:</span>

:eek: *envies les b/c I don't have them.....* I missed the marathon too.

:rotflmao: ooooooo soo good. Love the colored man quote. :rolleyes: Such a great show. :sigh:

If I could, I'd totally upload them all... but aieee! That takes some serious badnwith. That I don't have. -_- But the DVD is coming out! October. :smiley:

Leslie said:
YAM!!! :rotflmao:

Oh one of my fave quotes evar is the "awards" one with Buster. "Sand racing." HOW great is Busty? :D

And the price of the suit goes up every time... :laughbounce:

I love "Everybody dance now." *looks around* "Everybody. Dance. NOW!"

I don't remember that Grinch guy quote... I had to go out last night and missed the marathon. *pout* I'll hafta watch them on my own sometime this weekend. <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Since I have all of S2 on my compy... :whistle:</span>
[post="1445654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Leslie?! A pirate?!? Whoddathunkit? j/k

The grinch one was when Maby (don't know how to spell her name) was pretending to be a Hollywood exec and told some guy that she needed a paper on the Old Man and the Sea. She said she needed it before Gym, but covered her butt by saying "I mean...Lunch with Jim Carrey..the Grinch guy."

:lol:

YES! OK now I remember. :D I knew it had to be Maeby, but I couldn't remember what scene... lmao I love when she gets that kid to do her homework. And the whole "Marry me!" and "Babysit me!" thing is CLASSIC. :rotflmao: And Steve Holt! thinks Lindsay is a tranny. :D And Steve Holt is GOB's son. Squee.

Oh yeah, and "H. MADDAS" on the cooler and Kitty in the water. PRICE. LESS. :happydance:

Back