Arrrg, me monitor, what do I do?

m<o>j

Cadet
So I can only run this b****ing thing at a resolution of 640x480 at the moment...if I try anything higher, it goes all snowy and comes up with a red box saying "The input signals are working over rang. Please consult your signal source. "

I have no idea what do do, and it looks really ugly like this...can anyone help?

Jai :rain:

Also, I spilled a drink in my keyboard, and it starts working sometimes and then stopping and doing crazy things(I'm borrowing my brother's right now)...is it likely to recover or will I be digging into my pockets to buy a new one?

For the screen resolution, I can't help. :(
About the keybord, maybe you will have to ask a technician to clean it. What did you spilled on it? If it's water, let it dry one day, it should be okay after. ;)

Also, I spilled a drink in my keyboard, and it starts working sometimes and then stopping and doing crazy things(I'm borrowing my brother's right now)...is it likely to recover or will I be digging into my pockets to buy a new one?

Try "Air Duster" it's in a can. I'm sure you can find at any stores.

What "Air Duster" does:

Removes Dust, Debris From:

Keyboards
Docking Stations
Phones
Desk
Drawers
Electronic Equipment
and more

;) I hope that works! :smiley: I use it all the time for my computer, keyboard, and laptop.

Cool, thankyou, thankyou, thanks guys, it's working now, apart from the arrows, and for that I'll try what you said Kathy ! :D

there is a cheap way of cleaning your key-board.

hold it upside down and shake. and this brings all your frustrations out too. ;)

Back