Arrrg, me monitor, what do I do?

m<o>j

Cadet
So I can only run this b****ing thing at a resolution of 640x480 at the moment...if I try anything higher, it goes all snowy and comes up with a red box saying "The input signals are working over rang. Please consult your signal source. "

I have no idea what do do, and it looks really ugly like this...can anyone help?

Jai :rain:

Also, I spilled a drink in my keyboard, and it starts working sometimes and then stopping and doing crazy things(I'm borrowing my brother's right now)...is it likely to recover or will I be digging into my pockets to buy a new one?

tolkien

Cadet
For the screen resolution, I can't help. :(
About the keybord, maybe you will have to ask a technician to clean it. What did you spilled on it? If it's water, let it dry one day, it should be okay after. ;)

Kathy

CIA Director
Also, I spilled a drink in my keyboard, and it starts working sometimes and then stopping and doing crazy things(I'm borrowing my brother's right now)...is it likely to recover or will I be digging into my pockets to buy a new one?

Try "Air Duster" it's in a can. I'm sure you can find at any stores.

What "Air Duster" does:

Removes Dust, Debris From:

Keyboards
Docking Stations
Phones
Desk
Drawers
Electronic Equipment
and more

;) I hope that works! :) I use it all the time for my computer, keyboard, and laptop.

m<o>j

Cadet
Cool, thankyou, thankyou, thanks guys, it's working now, apart from the arrows, and for that I'll try what you said Kathy ! :D

fong_11

Cadet
there is a cheap way of cleaning your key-board.

hold it upside down and shake. and this brings all your frustrations out too. ;)