Artémis from France

Salut ! I'm new here ! Ok well I' ve been watching ALIAS from the beginning of its time! My name is Artémis. Artémis Fullmoon but you can call me Artémis. I'm sorry if my English is not excellent ( I'm French) but I will try to render comprehensible me.

Nice to meet you !
Artémis from Paris, en visite de courtoisie. ^_^

Salut Artémis , bienvenue sur AA!!
Nous sommes quelques français(e) sur ce site vraiment excellent.
Tu peux nous trouver dans le forum Worwilde.
Enjoy, see you around!
Marie.

Salut et bienvenue Artémis! Je m'appelle Jenn et je suis de la Californie. J'ai quatorze ans (turning fifteen soon!), et toi? Argh! my french sucks, but i'm only a french I, so i speak ver little french. Anyways, welcome! Tell us a little more about yourself! And you have an interesting name, Artémis. Where did you get it from?

salut Artémis, Je m'appelle Jonathan et J'ai quinze. Je suis de le Niagara Falls, Canada. J'apprends comment parler français mais je suis vraiment mauvais à lui. (what ever was said there I got my friend to translate it for me). but I think it says something about me being really bad at french and stuff.

So... everybody I need to say my english is not ...wondefull. ( we have an expression in french when you're english is poor it's : "I speak english like a spanish cow !") you see ... I think I'm one of these people ^^lol. So if you're French is badly don't worry. It will be better in few month ... I hope so !
Anyway. I was in the west-south of France (nearly Bordeaux, Cognac...) untill this date. I live in Paris now. I'm (how can I say that?... computer graphist?).
I think Alias is an interresting show and I've seeing all the episode since the begining. Except "Façade" I'm wainting for this one.
An other show is one of my favourite : XFiles... "Aux frontières du réel in French (ridiculous name !!!). And I 've seen Carnivàle. I'm addict of this show too.

If you have questions... I listen to you you.

See you _ Artémis. ^_^

I forgot… Artémis, this name means (great source of water) lunar, twin goddess of Appolon pertaining to the group of the Gods of Olympe.
- Artémis is the Zeus and Léto's daughter, goddess of hunting and chastity.
Assistance birth of Apollo. She have an arc and arrows offered by Zeus, and a pack of wild dogs offered by Pan.
I'm in the Louvres Museum ! :P ;)

Salut Artemis..

Les français sont assez nombreux par ici, alors on te souhaite la bienvenue. Je suis de Paris...

See you around

Salut Artémis!!

bienvenue sur AA. c'est un super site et comme le disaient mes copines, Sarah, Marie, Sonia... on est pas mal de françaises par ici, donc tu verras c'est cool... mais il n'y a pas que ça!! ici tu peux t'informer, papoter, t'amuser et plein d'autres choses autour de cette série géniale qu'est Alias!!

je suis Maya et je viens de Paris comme Sonia ;) ...

:welcome: to AA... have fun posting
see you around the forums

PS: viens papoter avec nous dans worldwide *let's speak french* mais surtout amuse toi bien dans les forums!!!

Hi Artémis and Welcome to AA!!

Comme tu as pu le voir on est quelques français sur le forum!

Je te souhaite la bienvenue sur ce forum très sympa!

Je suis Marina de Paris...

See you

Back