Politics Arthur Miller has died!

Now that is a shame. He had a good innings though at 90 years old (I think that's right). Being a drama student over school, college & at university, I've covered Miller's plays a few times. I remember doing The Crucible about six years ago in drama & english. I think I played John Proctor. Now that was one hell of a play...

And as for Death of a Salesman. Up there with the best. Hope to one day play Willy Loman if the opportunity affords it. Great loss to the drama world I know I love...

R.I.P Art... :(

wow, I had no idea, that's such a loss.

I was Elizabeth in "The Crucible" , the way he wrote, all his plays, they're so amazing. There's something about the way he writes that just gets to everyone.

RIP Mr. Miller. Death of a Salesman and the Crucible were popular plays for the kids in theater at my high school. He was certainly one of America's great playwrights!

I just read this on the bus TV. -_- I guess he was pretty old though. I loved the Crucible...we did it in English...I was Abigail...I had I special way of tying my jumper so it looked like an olden days hat....

Jai :rain:

Back