Article in STAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone else seen or heard about the article in the STAR magizine about MV and JG smooching at the wrap up party of alias for the season finally?
i heard about it and someone sent it to me but the print was too small to read so if anyone has a copy of it and also a scanner and would be willing to post it i would greatly apperiate it....

i also recommed that other ppl read it b/c i guess MV and JG are now a couple.

somehow I can't believe that they are, especially since the article was in STAR. But, it'll probably be in People and EW next week. ;)

yeah i have been hearin alot about them and hangin out and such. in us mag this week there was an artcile about them!! i kind of want them to start dating cause if shes gonna date why not date him? hmm? ;)

i need proof before i believe it give me a legit source and i'll believe you.i'll believe it when it comes out of their own mouths.

those are my thoughts exactly. Until they themselves say they are involved, or we get a pic of them in People kissing or something, I'm totally not believing it. (I also don't want to believe that MV is taken ;))

ahhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! mv is mines!!!! y does jg get all the cute guys!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? nooooo!!!!!! but that is so kool!

yeah us had an article on them and talked about how they were together at that party and then mv went with jg to some voice over thing for a new video game and it had to be in frence so he helped her with that!! but i dont know!! i wanna see them hook up!! you know why not? hmm? ;)

lenkid said:
those are my thoughts exactly. Until they themselves say they are involved, or we get a pic of them in People kissing or something, I'm totally not believing it. (I also don't want to believe that MV is taken ;))
i know what you mean...i want MV to remain single....but if he's going to date someone, JG is a great choice...

AliasHombre said:
I still don't buy it
I don't believe it as long as I don't read an article of MV and JG confirming it themselves....And a picture would help too!!!
But if they are a couple I'm really glad for them :P They look really cute together 👍 :whistle:

yah, ppl keep saying that they're related to jj :P and a whole lot of other felgercarb! :mad: so we need a reason to believe. :rolleyes:

I hope that it is not true! It makes JG look like well not the nicest person. There was talk about JG trying to talk to Ben Affleck (JL) man. And, lets not forget she is still married! I wonder what her husband must be thinking! Personally I would like to see Mr.Vartan with someone who does'nt have "strings" attactaced. Mr.Vartan also said, that he respected her, as well as liked her. When asked if that meant romatically he repiled, that first she is married! And that he still wants to be "free" to date without it being just one person. I hope he keeps that thought.

Oh that is just total BS! Its STAR for crying out loud. Honestly they need to lay off. And if they are having a relationship, it's their business until they come public.

:eek: omg! i was just thinking the other night that JG and MV would make a great cuple! ;) if this it true, then good for them, they would look great together! :D :angelic:
Dee ^_^

im not really sure if i believe this. there is so much papparotzi(sp?) out there. jg is a new actress so right now shes the center of attention. ppl would do anything for money, so they make up a bunch of rumors for us to buy in tabloids and mags.. im not gonna believe anything unless i actually read or see a quote made by jg or mv that they r now a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back