Article on JG and Scott's break up

hey i just found an article about jennifer's and scott's supposed divorce decision. i really hope this doesn't happen, but if it does i'll love them both anyway.

:( 'ALIAS" star Jennifer Garner and her actor husband, Scott Foley, are having their own private cold war.

US Weekly reports that Garner and Foley, both 30, are putting their 2 1/2-year marriage on ice.

"They're going to separate and announce the split very soon," an insider tells the magazine.

Suspicions of trouble in their marriage began to surface last month when Garner showed up at the Oscars with a female friend.

She told reporters asking about Foley that she wasn't with her husband because it was a "girls' weekend" - a statement that now appears to have been a convenient excuse.

According to US Weekly, Foley watched the Oscars at home - alone with his dog.

The break-up puts Garner, one of the most sought-after stars in Hollywood right now, back on the dating circuit.

Garner's critically acclaimed ABC series has generated reams of good press. But her meteoric success has apparently also caused problems in her marriage.

It hasn't helped that Foley's new NBC midseason sitcom, "A.U.S.A.," has been a ratings disappointment. Foley shot to fame as Noel, Felicity's on-again, off-again boyfriend, on "Felicity."

A source connected to Foley's new show tells the magazine that "jealousy issues" seem to be playing a part in the couple's marital woes.

Garner and Foley were married on Oct. 19, 2000 after meeting on the set of "Felicity," where Garner played Noel's ex-girlfriend, Hannah.

A representative for Garner and Foley could not be reached.

I'm not an evil person...really I' not...I'm very sad about the split...I just thought that that line was extremely comical!

Originally posted in Jennifer Garner Yahoo group Whoosh's group close to 2000 members on 4-10-03!

Subject: I thought reporters were suppose be educated why do speak in Gobble Goob!

I thought news reporters were supposed to be educated why do they
speak in Gobble Goob! I just read three articles posted here on
Jennifer Garner Whoosh's group and I didn't follow a word of what
they said. But the jist is they are painting JG as wh*** but
probably getting their gossip from Yahoo and Internet Chat rooms... I
am not sure I believe any of this... until there is actual
confirmation from the Stars involved...

I do believe the fact that SF probably has got into a rut and that
contributed to end of their marriage and logically the success of one
star and stumbling blocks of another would cause an end to a marriage
especially when the stumbling blocks are on the man's side!

I also believe that other men might be trying to get JG's attention
even if it is too early to do so because she is very attractive
woman! Some would say a sex symbol! Maybe by using the sympathic
ear or shoulder to cry on tactic!

But so far, I have only been reading lots of gossip and speculation
on why the couple broke-up and nothing more than that... and I bet
what is feeding it is the gossip on the Internet unfortunately for JG
and SF and MV and BA and any other male star and female star that may
be dragged into it... next it will be Steve Martin and Jerry Lewis
and Madonna and Barbara Walters! Don't believe it to hear the Stars
say yeah it true!!! LOL :lol:

Enjoy your evening! ;) :smiley:

Lynne

true it makes me made when they being other people into it when its between two people..i won't believe anything initll i hear it from jen or scott..only they know whats going on

honestly, i don't know what to believe anymore. Michael an jen dating is definitely sth i'd like to see. I cried when i read that Jen & Scott were splitting up, though.

SydB_JenG said:

I'm not an evil person...really I' not...I'm very sad about the split...I just thought that that line was extremely comical!
yeah I thought that was funny too :lol:

I agree with BristowBabe782 he did seem to be acting like a jackass -_-

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I agree with BristowBabe782 he did seem to be acting like a jackass -_-
yes, he was. and if things had been the other way around, i'm sure jen would have been there for him and to support him

of course, because she's a beautiful person inside and out and she wouldn't have goten all garr! You're doing better then me!! I WANT A DIVORCE! :lol: I know that's not how it went ^_^ but still... she wouldn't have acted like he did -_-

Back