Feedback Articles Section

skwirlinator said:
Where is the Articles section going to be?

For now the "Articles" forum is just like any other forum but it's turned off so it's "hidden" unless somebody knows the link to it. That's why I'm putting big bold links to it on the front page and other places for now.

Since the Q&A with James Fink is the very first one I figure that once the number of articles increases then I'll start rolling out more pieces of the system but for now a single article would be pretty lonely by itself.

So what do you think of the "10 Questions With..." format?

Yes, 10 Questions, 10 Good, Well Thought out and Pertinent Questions is Great!
It should open some opportunities to you with interviewees due to the fact it sounds quick and easy. You may even be able to get Interviews with people you normally wouldn't thru email. 10 is easy and quick.

As for keeping it hidden until you have more articles. Well I'm already ready for more. I do see what you mean tho.

skwirlinator said:
Yes, 10 Questions, 10 Good, Well Thought out and Pertinent Questions is Great!
It should open some opportunities to you with interviewees due to the fact it sounds quick and easy. You may even be able to get Interviews with people you normally wouldn't thru email. 10 is easy and quick.
:cool: That's exactly what I was going for and what my plans are.

skwirlinator said:
As for keeping it hidden until you have more articles. Well I'm already ready for more. I do see what you mean tho.
I'm working on ideas. :smiley: The first one with James with a bit of a format test to see what the reactions are. One of the problems up until now is that I've been running the site as a one-man crew so between my real world responsibilities and the fact that I assist several other sites I've been over-extending myself when it came to my own site. :( With Mr. Destructo on board to head up the Artisan Cafe and possibly one or two more people coming on board for some other areas (if anybody is interested in volunteering send me a PM!) I can spend more time now with some of the behind-the-scenes stuff now. :D

Back