• No, its impossible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know\Dont care

• What is AI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That webpage looks pretty nice Patrick. Tho I don't have the money to buy books right now I think you will do just fine.
If you want more exposure join clipmarks and clip your page. It is a worldwide audience and there quite a few readers there that may find your work interesting. When you clip your page the clip links back to it automatically.

Thanks Kevin :D that was a silly oversight on my part! I should also mention that I wrote a short story which features an encounter with an AI ship by the lead character in my books for Residential Aliens. Titled "Harry and the thinking machine", it was published in their anthology entitled Residential Aliens Anthology, Volume 1 and can be found at Awakening or Lulu two more of my short stories are also published by this e-zine.

The web page is a start I feel - but I am also waiting on a response from two UK publishers .....

Sorry to confuse, you must have visited either my Amazon Profile or my WL Writers Agents Page, I think I have given both on here before. Please feel free to "clip" as many as you like. And thanks to all for the encouragement and support.

Another aplogy - I'm currently in Iran on a work related visit so replying and posting isn't easy!

When I try to pay a bill by phone and find that I'm talking to a machine I realize that we've already cross that threshold. As time goes on the degree of sophistication will just get better, even better than the movie "AI" which I didn't like on first viewing becuse of the ending, but on second viewing I came to like the movie. I built my first "robot" 30 years ago with transistor technology and the "Mother Grok?" has been with me ever since, though most of the time she sits quietly in the studio considering "stasis."

Back